Garroth x Reader (PDHS) - Thunder

Basketball, my favorite sport off all time. The quick moves, the thinking, the teamwork and the adrenaline; it all was amazing. But the most amazing thing with my high schools team is our captian: Garroth Ro'Maeve.

I sighed softly as I watched the team practice a new line up, they were doing great so far. I studied the clipboard where I had drawn the new line up and attacks. If you haven't guessed it by now, I'm the teams manger and co-coach, since my father is a well known basketball player they value my opinion.
" Garroth, you gotta move faster! " I shouted without looking up as I scribbled something on the paper.
" Right! " He just shouted back and set off again.
If anyone had told me I was pretty lucky to be a co-coach during practice I would brush them off, but outside off the team I would agree with them. It's a known fact that everybody has a crush on the famous Garroth Ro'Maeve and I won't lie, so do I.
I sighed softly and looked up again, my eyes instantly finding him and I suppressed myself from blushing.

-skip to after practice-

I was just about to step out of the gym when I was stopped. I looked up to only find Garroth, he smiled softly and I gave him a soft smile back.
" you probably don't wanna go out, it's raining quite a lot outside " I first looked confused but then I heard the most horrifying sound ever; thunder! I almost jumped three feet in the air and grabbed hold off Garroth arm without thinking. He looked confused at first and then blushed a little.
" ____, are you scared of the thunder? " he asked surprised as I shivered lightly beside him.
" N-no " I lied, but the thunder decided to be a bitch and roar even louder this time, making me squeak in fear and hugging Garroth arm.
" Y-Yes, I'm terrified off thunder " I blushed madly. I could hear him chuckle lightly before petting my head.
" who knew our tough manager was scared off the thunder " I pouted at his words and looked away.
" well sorry for that "
" it's actually pretty cute " I blushed so hard at his comment.
" come on, I'll walk you home " he warped his left arm around my waist and an umbrella with his right. We slowly made our way to my house, me clinging in terror to him and him pulling me closer every time I got scared.

We stood on my porch soon enough and I slowly let go off him.
" thank you for walking me home... " I blushed madly, realizing that I had been clinging to the guy I liked for over ten minutes.
" I had fun, you should let me walk you home more often " he smiled and I playfully punch his arm.
" oh shut it " he just laughed before leaning in and kissing my cheek.
" See you tomorrow, manager "

-----
Yay, first Phoenix Drop High School fanfiction in this book! Some off you have requested stuff with Garroth, so here you go ^^

For: @somenights200