Aaron x Werewolf!Reader - (PDHS) Shh

I was hiding in the schools library to get some peace and quite for once, it seemed like it never was quite anymore since we got the freshmen.

I sighed softly as I picked up a new book I had found, it seemed to be quite interesting. It was about a girl whose family was killed by monstrous spider and how her journey to become stronger, losing her beloved and slaying the beast. It seemed to be a good one so I had picked it up and was now sitting on my normal reading couch.

Suddenly the doors flew open with a loud bang and in came Gene and his gang, does he have to be everywhere?
I buried my nose in the book, hopping to be invisible to their eyes. But no, Gene immediately spotted me and came straight towards me.

" Hey ______, watcha doing here? Hmm? " He asked with that stupid smirk on his face.
" That's none off your business " I muttered and turned away from him. Everyday without fail he came to requite me for his stupid gang but I kept refusing him, but he wouldn't take a hint.
" aww come on puppy, don't act like that " he mused.
" Don't call me that! " I growled and stood up, being face to face with him. My eyes glowing a dark (e/c) and I was baring my fangs. Gene just laughed at me, which pissed me off even more and I lunged at him. I was about to sink my teeth into his throat when I got an arm around my mouth, making me bite into that. I could taste blood in my mouth.

Gene and his gang fled and I was pulled towards a warm torso. I looked up to see Aaron! I gasped and released his arm, making him flinch.
" you really shouldn't go around biting people " he muttered under his breath and I just stared at him, my eyes slowly filling with tears.
" I-Im sorry... Aaron I'm so sorry... " I whimpered as my ears laid flat on my head. He looked at me softly and petted my head.
" just don't go around attacking people when I'm not there " I nodded and looked down embarrassed. He gave a tiny rare smile and kissed my forehead.
" come on, let's go read that book " he lead me back to the sofa.

---

Please no more Aaron X Reader for a while.... there's almost to many ...