Jeffory & Travis & Zane X Reader - Dating Game?!? (Part 1 mystreet)

Hello, my name is ____ and currently, I'm in quite the sticky situation. Let me explain how I got into this situation to begin with.

- Evening, 1 hour earlier  -

I was making my way to one of my best friends, Aphmau, house. She had promised a well overdue sleep over and pony marathon, it would be just the two of us since Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan would be out.
I reached her house and rang her doorbell, but when the door opened I wasn't greatest by Aphmau but by a guy with silver/white hair and green eyes.
" well hello there~ " he smirked as he spoke in a flirtatious voice, I stood there dumbfounded for at least two minutes.
" I'm sorry, I've must have the wrong house " I said as I turned around to leave but was pulled inside.
" of course not, you're the girl Aphmau told us about, she's in the bathroom, that's why I opened the door for such a lovely person " he said as he put his arm around my shoulders.
" us? " I questioned as I tried to wriggle out of his grip.
" of course, us " he said as he lead me into the living room that looks totally different. There where two other males in there as well, one I recognized as Zane and the other was a new face. I stood in silence, not to sure about what to say or do at this point.
" ah, good you're here now " Aphmau had turned out of nowhere and walked up to me.
" what is all this? " I asked confused and felt a bit scared.
" it's a dating game! " she smiled happily and pushed me towards an empty chair that was separated from three other chairs.
" w-what?! Why?! " she took my bag and put it by the stairs.
" because you've been single for far to long, now let's start the game "
" I'm so screwed... " I thought to myself as Aphmau handed me some cards with questions on them. Deciding it wasn't an idea trying to fight it, I just went along with it.
" okay, we are gonna play a different kind of dating game, first ____ will ask three questions and then each of the guys will ask ____ a question " Aphmau said as she sat down.
" begin "

I asked them three questions and got answers that seemed good enough.
" my question for ____ is, what's your favorite color? " I could hear that it was the guy who had opened the door, his name was Travis.
" (fave color), I guess " I didn't really have a favorite but I just picked the one that matched my eyes best.
" my question is, what does a perfect date look like? " this time it was Zane.
" well... I guess a picnic and a walk through the forest or a museum or art gallery " I blushed slightly, was that too cheesy to answer?

Third pov

After ___ the second answer the three guys couldn't help but to find ___ to be extremely cute.

Reader pov

The last person to ask a question was Jeffory.
" if you went on a movie date, what genre would you want to watch? " I had to think for a while before I answered.
" hmm, (fave genre) "

The game went on for a while until Aphmau stopped us.
" okay ___, it's time for you to pick a guy you wanna go on a date with, tonight "
I had certainly gotten myself in a sticky situation.

Cliffhanger!