Aaron x Fangirl!Crybaby!Reader (PDHS) - Hero

I cry, I cry a lot actually. I cry when I get hurt (like, there's blood coming from a wound type off hurt), I cry when my favorite character dies, I cry when the fanfiction I read are sad but I cry the most when I get bullied; and I get bullied a lot. Especially by Sasha, she's probably the worst out off the Shadow Knights gang.
I hate her with all my heart.

--

I was walking to school, I'd just gotten a new headband. It looked exactly like the one from the newest Anime that I'm watching. I was so gonna show it off to Jeffory later, he'd be so jealous. I giggles as I thought off our club president and felt really happy, until...
" Well well, if it isn't like miss Anime freak " Sasha scoffed, standing in front off me and blocking my way. I tried not to whimper but it came out off me anyways and I saw her grin.
" awe is the freak scared? " That's when she noticed the headband and snatched it from my head.
" what's this ugly thing? " She studied it closer.
" H-hey, give it back " I tried to take it back but she held it outside off my reach, I could feel the tears slowly start forming but I tried to blink them away.
" give it back Sasha! " i demanded as I tried to get it again but failed.
" I'll give it back, but you'll have to do something for me " she grinned evilly as she waved with the headband. I cleaned my teeth as tears formed in my eyes, she always did this. That's when suddenly the headband was taken from Sasha.
" Hey! " She shouted and turned around to only find him. Aaron was holding my headband and giving Sasha an ugly look.
" This doesn't belong to you " he told her and gave it back to me, making me blush lightly. He then pushed me in front off him.
" walk first year " he grunted and I did as he said, he was walking behind me the whole way to school.

- time skip to when you're home -

You had your friend, Kawaii~Chan, over to help you. You had decided to make Aaron some thank you cookies, but you really weren't the best baker. But thanks to Kawaii~Chan, they came out pretty great.

-next day in the school halls-

I had warped the cookies in a green bag with a silver string to keep it from opening. I where walking down the hall when I bumped in to Sasha. She looked at me with dislike and then spotted the cookie bag.
" oh dear, are those for your hero? " She laughed and forcefully took them from me.

-Aaron's pov-

I heard someone laugh and another yelling. I quickly made my way to the voices. There I saw the freshman I rescued the other day and Sasha, bullying the poor girl/boy. Sasha was holding a green bag over the head of the other as he/she tried to reach it, tears forming in their eyes again.
" you really think he'll accept something like this? You're so pathetic " she laughed and threw the bag at the wall, making it crunch. The freshman gasped and I saw how tears started to fall. That's it.

-reader pov-

I couldn't stop Sasha from throwing them against the wall. I quickly ran over and picked it up, tears streaming down my face. Why did she always have to do this to me? I felt a hand on my head and I looked up to see Aaron. He sat down beside me and looked at the green bag.
" for me? " He asked softly and I nodded.
" can I have them? " I shook my head and blushed, how could I give him a broken thank you gift. But without realizing it, he had gently taken the cookies from me. He open the bag and took a some what whole cookie and put it in his mouth.
" it's delicious " he spoke softly after he had swallowed it. I blushed softly but smiled happily.
" if you ever get bullied again, come find me " he patted my head before standing up and then helping me up. I nodded lightly.
" what's your name kid? "
" ____ ____ " I gave him my full name. He just nodded before walking to my next class.

---

Yaaay done~ two chapters in one night!! And also, I never just put one gender on my stories, I put male/female so you can choose who you want to be without any problems, I know a lot of writes that doesn't do it and that's why I want to, so that everybody can read it without feeling left out

For:
@LionTurtle321
@the_anime_neko_lover