Aaron x Reader - early years

Before we both moved to Phoenix drop, we where supposed to get married.

- Before PDHS-

" Get married!? To _____? But we are best friends! " Aaron shouted at his father as _____ nodded harshly.
" Don't you see, it's the best since you're both heirs to a big company " his father said without looking up from his papers.
" But sir! Aaron and I don't love each other that way... " _____ said and looked at Aaron again, not sure what to do.
" you'll learn " he stated before shooing us away. We left his work area and truged along the hallway.
" it's not fair... I don't wanna marry you... " I pouted and crossed my arms.
" yeah, I can't agree more... we're best friends after all... " I nodded.

" Let's run away! Let's show them! " I shouted as I grabbed Aarons arm. We where close to start high school.
" my uncle Chad lives in a quite cute place where we can stay! " Aaron looked shocked at me, as if I was right out off my mind. But we still ran away, leaving a note to our parents that we where breaking off our engagment and for them not to find us.
But we where soon found and Aaron was sent away to a military school and I stayed in Phoenix Drop, not meeting my best friend until my senior year.

Now here we are, living on the same street and still best friends. He dating Aphmau and I'm dating ____. And life couldn't be better.