Zane X Reader (MyStreet) - Brony (part 1)

It's a couple of days after new year and I was finally starting to feel at home on the street I was living on.
About two months before new year, I had moved to my new house, I had heard from Brendan, one of my friends, that the house was on sale and I couldn't pass it up.
When I first moved here I never thought that I would like someone and not just normal like, but like like. I've seen him at times and I think his name is Zane, he doesn't seem like the most popular guy but I kind of like that.

~~

I was on my way home from a ponycon, yes I love those pastel colored ponies, when I saw smoke coming from one of the house further down the street.
" isn't that Aphmau and the girls house? " I wondered and hurried closer to see, but not looking where I was going I ran straight into Zane. I toppled over, my bag that was filled with stuff I bought flew open and ended up all over the sidewalk.
" I-I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't looking! " I stuttered and looked up to stare into Zanes blue eyes. He was staring at me before his eyes traveled to the pony stuff. His eyes feel on a Pinkie Cake plushy. I blushed madly and started to gather my stuff and surprisingly he sat down to help me gather it all.
" T-Thank you " I said as everything was gathered and back in my bag. He helped me up and I dust myself off.
" where did you get that plushy? " he asked slowly, this was the first time he talked to me.
" oh, I got it from a ponycon, it's to bad it's the last day today thought " I smiled lightly and he nodded slightly.
" But, if you want, we can go together to another ponycon in two months  " I smiled sweetly at him and think I saw a small smile.
" yeah, I guess "
" great, then it's a date- I-I mean it's not a date date, but you know as a meeting " I blushed darkly and stuttered out the words.
" it's a date " he said simply and I gave him a smile and a nod.
I can't wait.

~~

Evil laughter from Author
Now you have to wait for the actual date~