Vylad x Reader (MyStreet) - Borrow (Part 1)

" aw crap, I forgot to buy eggs and I really need them " I sighed as I rummaged through my fridge.
" I was sure I bought some yesterday " I closed the fridge and huffed, I didn't have time to go to the supermarket so I had to run over to a neighbors house.
I hurried over to Aphmaus house, knowing that they would have eggs home, since Kawaii~Chan loved to bake.
I quickly rang the doorbell and it soon open, thinking it was one of the girls I just started to ramble.
" Hey, sorry for coming over like this but I really need to borrow some eggs, it's super important that I get them or the thing I'll be making won't work " I stopped to take a few breaths before looking at the person that had opened the door, but... It wasn't any of the girls. Before me stood a handsome man with brown hair and green eyes, all I could do was stare at him.
" I'm sure they don't mind, how many do you need? " he asks as he gives me a soft smile.
" around six, if possible exactly six eggs " I said, almost a bit to quickly but he just smiled and got what I needed.
" I'm sorry, but who are you exactly? " I questioned as he came back and handed me the eggs.
" oh, right, my name is Vylad, I live in the girls basement until I can move into my apartment " he reached out his hand and I shook it.
" ____, I live down the street " I smiled softly.
" this might be sudden, but you wouldn't mind going for a cup of coffee someday? " he scratched the back of his neck slightly.
" I would love too, thanks for the eggs " I beamed at him before turning around, heading back home. Vylad, I might as well give him a chance.