Jeffory & Travis & Zane X Reader - Dating Game?!? (Part 2 mystreet)

" choose one of them? B-but I hardly know then! " I thought as I panicked a little, not to sure what to do.
" ____, choose me! " I could hear Travis shout and the other two quickly saying 'no!'.
I looked at Aphmau for help but she looked as confused as I was, apparently not expecting that all three of them wanted to go on a date with me.

After about an hour of the three guys arguing over who I should choose me and Aphmau had moved into the kitchen, still unsure of what to do at this point.
" maybe we should stop this, end the game with no winners " I stuttered as I could still hear them.
" you know, you could just go on a date with all of them " she stated absentmindedly as she looked out the kitchen door.
" what?! " now that was shocking to say at least.
" well yeah and after all of you've been out, you can choose someone than " She looked at me, but I was staring at the floor, deep in thought.
" okay, I'll do it "

-First date: Zane-

Zane and I was walking through a big forest with tall trees and big tree trunks. We where lightly talking and sometimes even joked around. He told me about his family and his life before he got Aphmau as his best friend, it was really interesting and I felt a bit sorry for him. When he asked me about my life I had to think before answering, telling him about my family and other things.

After walking for a while, we had stopped at a lake, sitting there and just talking about everything and anything. In the end, I had a really good time.

When he left me at my house he kissed my hands before leaving.
My cheeks had heated up and I quickly made my way inside.

-Second date: Jeffory-

Jeffory had taken me to the local museums seeing as they had a new exhibit. It was about mythical creatures and I happen to find that to be very interesting.

We had a great time and he told me about his daughter, maybe that was why he was a natural in flirting.
Once we had reached a really ugly creature he would joke and say that it looked like Katelyn during some mornings. I laughed but of course I knew it was a joke.

The date soon reached its end and before he left he kissed me on the forehead, making me blush madly.

-Thrid date: Travis-

I had no idea where we were going, but Travis promised me that I would love it. He had a basket and I was holding a (f/c) blanket, I'd figured out that we were having a picnic but had no idea where, but I still followed him.

We've been walking through the forest for a while until we reached a clearing. It was beautiful, the lake had clear water and beyond the water you could see mountains that reached the sky. The clearing was filled with wild and beautiful  flowers that I've never seen before. It was truly amazing.

We sat there, just talking and looking a clouds, trying to find things with in them.

When he left me at my door he kissed my cheek before leaving.
" how am I supposed to choose just one? " I sighed sadly as I realized that I've gotten feelings for all three of them.

----

Soooo, who do you want? Travis? Zane? Jeffory? Or maybe even all three of them?