Write a letter for the other to read before our wedding

375. Write a letter for the other to read before our wedding (cole Swindell/Lizzie) (Tyler Hubbard) (Jason aldean/Lexi) (Ali/Brantley Gilbert)

Dear Lizzie,

        Your asleep in the bed right now, sleeping off the hangover you received from going downtown with Lexi and Ali. Tommorow I get to marry you and you'll be stuck with me forever. I promised you years ago I was never letting you go and I'm holding you to the same promise. Forever and always baby girl.

Love, Tyler

Lizzie laid the paper down on her vanity and looked at it with unshed tears. It had been almost 4 years since the wedding that wasn't. A car accident had stopped him from getting to the church. She still remembered the look on her best friend Lexi's face as her and her husband Jason Aldean stepped into the room that was in the back of the church. With just a few words her world had crumbled. She tucked the letter back into the envelope and put it away. She looked in the door way to see her 3 year old son standing in the door way.

"Hey Tj! What are you doing up here!" Lizzie asked picking him up.

"Uncle cole said dinner!" He said happily laying his head on her shoulder.

"Well let's go!" She made her way down the stairs. Smiling at the sight she saw, cole had been her saving grace since they laid Tyler to rest. She made her way into the kitchen, to find their closet friends, Lexi and Jason, her other best friend Ali and her husband Brantley Gilbert and Brian Kelly and his wife Brittany Marie cole. Everyone knew today was going to be hard on her since it was the anniversary of Tyler's passing. She sit down next to cole kissing his cheek has he wrapped his arm around her. That night Tyler was still in the front of her mind but she slowly let the happiness and laughter of their friends wash over her.

My dearest coleden,

          You are my forever, you and jt were my light in the dark abysses that was my grief. I love you. Short and simple. I'll meet you at the church I'll be the one wearing white.

Love,Lizzie.

Cole read the note again before shoving it in his pocket and standing up straight as the doors to the back of the church opened and Lizzie stepped out of them.