Bulid a fort

Make love in a blanket fort/have a child together. (Lexi/Lizzie & Jason/Brittany)

"Are the monsters gone?" 29-year old Lizzie whitlow asked has her girlfriend of 10 years Lexi Williams was putting something away in the fridge. The monsters she was referring to were Lexi's 2 necies and nephew.

"Yep, jay and Britt just came and got them about 15 mintues ago." Lexi said kissing her hello. It was then that Lizzie seen the blanket fort that stood in thier living room.

"They left thier fort behind." Lizzie said.

"I fiugred we could use it for something." Lexi said walking up behind Lizzie unzipping the dress she wore and letting it fall.

"You feeling frisky baby girl?" Lizzie asked Turing toward her undoing Lexi's shirt.

"With you always." Lexi said soon all thier clothes were on the floor. She led Lizzie into the fort and laid her back on the pillows.

"Pretty girl." Lizzie said. Has Lexi bowed her head and started licking her folds and pushing her tounge in and out, listening to Lizzie's moans has Lizzie reached down and tugged on her hair pulled her in closer. Lexi felt Lizzie run her hand down her back and in between her folds,inserting 3 fingers into Lexi making her gasp a little at the sensation. Soon they both reached thier climax and they laid beside each other holding hands. They lay there staring at the celing.

"I wanna a monster of our own." Lizzie whispered.

"I know baby." Lexi said kissing her.

Three days later Lexi was sitting at a small cafe waiting for her sister in law to show up. Brittany Kerr had been a unexpected addition to thier lives 10 years ago when Lexi's older brother had drivoced his wife and started a relationship with Brittany which had led to marriage and a baby boy.

"Sorry I'm late." Brittany said sliding Into her seat.

"It's fine what's up?" Lexi asked.

"Me and Jason want to offer you and Lizzie something."

"What?" Lexi asked, eyeing the envolpe Brittany held.

"A baby." Brittany said.

"A surrogate?" Lexi asked.

"It's not fair that you and her don't get a choice." Brittany said.

"Can I talk to Lizzie?"

"Sure I just want you to know the offer's out there."

"Thank you."

That night Lexi sit on the bed staring at the paper.

"Hey baby!" Lizzie said walking over to her.

"Hey." Lexi said turning to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Y'know how you wanted a little monster?"

"Yea?"

"Jay and Britt are giving us a way." Lexi said handing her the papers. The tears in Lizzie's eyes told her all she needed to know.

5 months later Lexi saw the tears in Lizzie's eyes agian but this time she had her own in her eyes has they watched thier babies heart beat fill the screen at Brittany's ob appt.

"Our little monster." Lizzie whispered gripping Lexi's hand tight.