Have matching bracelets

Have matching bracelets (cole swindell /Lizzie)

Lizzie whitlow lay on her bed her iPad on her legs watching the concert footage from the latest festival. She wiped a tear from her eye has she watched the guy she wanted more then anything preform. She smiled at his happiness, she knew this is what he wanted so she didn't say anything even though it was killing her to be away from him. She looked up as her bedroom door opened. She seen her best friend and roommate Lexi standing there. Lexi took one look at her and crawled up on the bed beside hers taking her in her arms. She pulled a box out and handed it to Lizzie.

"What's this?" Lizzie asked looking at it.

"Open it." Lexi said. Lizzie opened it and seen a braclet and a note the braclet said don't measure the distance, measure my love. She picked up the note.

Dear Lizzie, I love you never forgot that. You are my shining star in the darkness. Thank you for letting me chase my dream and for letting me go even though I know it's breaking your heart. Don't think of the distance, think of the love and the time we've shared and the times we have yet to have. You are my princess and I'm going to marry you someday. I have the same braclet and know I'm wearing it always, and when you see it know I'm thinking of you.
Love,cole.

Lizzie slid the braclet onto her wrist with a watery smile as Lexi put the iPad back in front of her. That showed cole on stage, Lizzie smiled as she saw the same braclet on his wrist. In that moment she realized she could and would do this.