Wear his hoodie

Wear his hoodie (lizzie/Cole, jason/lexi)

Lizzie whitlow looked up from her desk in the social work office as her best friend came breezing through the door.

"Since when are you a Braves fan?" Lizzie asked with a smirk.

"Since y'know, this morning." She said with a smirk sitting down at her desk.

"Who is he?" Lizzie asked.

"His name is jason, he's amazing Liz!" Lexi said, lizzie smiled at her friends happniess

"When did you meet?"

"At the concert a couple weeks ago." She said suddenly intested in her computer screen.

"Wait the only guy we met at the concert was oh my fucking God!! Your fucking jason aldean!" Lizzie said.

"Shh Liz no reason to tell the whole office." Lexi said with a smirk.

2 years later lizzie walked into black jack ridge, hands in the hoodie she has swapped from her boyfriend.

"Look whose here Skye! It's your aunt lizzie." Lexi said coming down the stairs her 6 month old in her arms. Lizzie instantly took the baby. Things had changed quickly for the friends, they had traded northern Kentucky for nashville. Lexi had married jason and had a baby with him while lizzie had moved to help with everyone's kid and had found love her slef.

"Hi my baby girl! I've missed you!" She said kissing the baby as she giggled.

"Since when did you go to gegoria southern." Lexi said with a smirk nodding to the hoodie of the school Cole swindell had went to

"Uh about that." Lizzie said trailing off.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! I call maid of honor!" Lexi said hugging lizzie.