Say i love you for the 1st time

This is for nogoodbye9! And also I am going to start writing the adventures of Lexi and Lizzie agian!

Say "I love you" for the first time (Lizzie/Cole)

Elizabeth whitlow stood at 4th street live watching as the people filed in. She played with her wristlet suddenly getting nerouvs. She stood there for a few more mintues before she felt someone come up behind her.

"I've missed you so much." Cole swindell said kissing her neck.

"I've missed you to." She said with a smile as he slid a pass over her neck and led her back behind the stage.

"So finals over?" He asked has he handed her a mixed drink.

"Yep. Now I got a month to relax."

"I got a few ideas what you could do." Cole said.

Later that night after he had broke records and wow-Ed the cowrd. He drove Lizzie back to her apartment that was just over the line in Indiana. He got out and walked her to the door.

"So when do you come back this way?" Lizzie asked playing with his shirt.

"2 weeks." He said kissing her as she let him in.

"That's not to bad." She said with a smile as he moved forward again. Within 5 mintues thier clothes were on the floor and he had her agianst the wall and was buried inside her. As she came, she locked eyes with him.

"I love you," she said coming down from her high.

"I love you to." He said as he trailed kisses down her neck. The next morning Lizzie woke up to a note on the other side of the bed.

"I love you baby girl, sorry I had to go I'll make it up to you forever yours,Coleden