Innocence

Innocence (paul walker/lizzie, lexi/Jason)

30-year old paul walker stood off to the side of the stage at staples center watching as his little sister danced around with her gutiar leading all the fans in a singalong. He had raised lexi on his own after thier parents passed away when he was 18. He glanced over and smiled at a burntee who had came to stand side stage.

"Hi I'm paul." He said.

"Lizzie." She said with a smile.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"My big brother. You?" She said pointing to jason aldean who was running around stage with lexi.

"Little sister." Paul said pointing at lexi. 

"Jay sure does love her."

"And she loves him." Paul said as they watched the couple preform a duet on stage.

"You wanna go some where quiet?" Lizzie asked.

"Sure." Paul said following her to the dressing room.

"So what movie are you working on right now?" She asked sitting on the couch as he sit down beside her

"So you know who I am?" He asked

"Yep. The fast and the furious is like my favorite movies ever!" She said leaning into him.

"I'm actually working on fast4 right now. With the oringal
Cast."

"Omg really? We've been waiting forever." She said bouncing in her seat.

"We know, you have pretty eyes." He said leaning into her.

"So do you." She said kissing his lips. They got lost in the kisses and soon thier clothing was on the floor and Paul was teasing her, kissing her neck and top of her breasts while his hand run up and down her vagiana making her squirm. He slid one finger inside of her and his eyes widen in surpise. He stopped kissing her and set up.

"Why did you stop?" She asked.

"Your a virign." He said still running his hand up and now her leg.

"I am." She said kissing his neck.

"We just met, a one night stand shouldn't be your first time."

"Who said this is a one night stand? I feel something with you a instant connection." Lizzie said.

"I feel it to." Paul said as he laid her back on the couch and slowy slid inside of her. Kissing her tears away at the pain. Soon enough they both reached thier climax. Afterwards they sit on the couch curled up together.

"We should get back out there." Lizzie said. Paul nodded his head and they got dressed.

"So I'm with the tour for two weeks." Paul said

"Good I plan to be with you the whole two weeks." Lizzie said as she took his hand.

"You were wonderful baby girl." He said kissing her before they walked back toward the stage.