Meet you at the airport

Meet you at the airport (Lexi/Brittany/Jason & Brantley/Lexi)

"Will you stop pacing?" 27-year old Brittany Kerr asked her girlfriend 26-year old Lexi who paced In front of the seats at Nashville BNA airport.

"I just want him to be here already!" Lexi said has Brittany bounced thier 5 month old who wore a onesie that said I've Waited my whole life to meet you daddy.

"I know baby." Brittany said as Lexi sit down as soldiers started filing off the plane. Lexi looked up and seen her best friend agianst the door. She kissed Brittany and the baby's forehead before crossing to her friend.

"Lizzie what are you doing here?" Lexi asked quietly.

"He's my brother, I'm expected to be here."

"We wouldn't hold it agianst you Liz, none of us expected you to be here. Not after what happened."

"Just do me a favor?" Lizzie asked.

"Anything."

"Either you or Britt keep ahold of my hands at all times?" Lizzie said. Lexi nodded taking her hand before walking over to where Brittany and the baby lyric still sit.

"Lizzie!" Brittany said hugging her.

"Don't lecture Britt Lexi already did." Lizzie said as the last of the soldiers came off the plane. All three girls stood as the guy they had been waiting on came off. Lizzie watched as Brittany and Lexi greet her brother Jason with kissies as Jason's best friend and 'wingman' made his way to her.

"Hey Lizzie." Brantley Gilbert said as he reached her.

"Hey brant." She said hugging him.

Meanwhile Jason pulled away from Brittany and Lexi and seen the blonde haired angel in Brittany's arms. He gently took the 5 month old in his arms and held her close feeling the tears well in his eyes.

"Hi lyric I'm your daddy." Jason said kissing the baby's blonde hair. He looked up to see both of his girls with tears in thier eyes. It had killed him to deployed when she was born, but he took solance in the fact that this was the last time he would come home to them becuAse he wasn't going to leave them anymore. He was done with the military. A few mintues later he walked over to where his sister Lizzie stood.

"Baby sister." Jason said hugging her careful to not squish lyric.

"Big brother." She said with a smile.

"I uh brought something back." Jason said holding up a chain with dog tags and a diamond ring attached to it. Lizzie felt the tears she had been fighting start to fall. She picked it up running her hand across the name. Tyler Hubbard her almost-finacee who never made it home.

"Thank you jay." She said has Brantley took her hand.

That night while Jason spent time with his three girls. Brantley found his way to Lizzie's apartment.

"I got something for you." Brantley said laying down beside her on her bed. She stared at the envolpe.

"I can't do it." She said as he opened it.

To my Lizzie,

I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise. I hope that you can let go of my ghost and move on with Brantley. Cause god knows he's the only one who can handle you. I love you baby always and forever.

Love Tyler

Brantley's voice cracked as he read the end of the letter then looked into her eyes. She leaned forward and kissed him.

"It'll be months, maybe even years." She said tangling her hand in his hair.

"I don't care I'm not going anywhere." Brantley said.