Have a home

Have a place of our own (Jason/Brittany/Lexi)

25 year old Lexi Wilson followed her girlfriend 26 year old Brittany Kerr up the pathway of a house that sit on a few thousands acres of land.

"What are we doing here?" Lexi whispered

"I don't know jay's note said come here." Brittany whispered back has they walked up to the house.

"I feel like something is going to jump out and kill us." Lexi said as Brittany pushed the door open.  They walked in surpised to see thier furtine from thier apartment in the living room.

"What the fuck?" Brittany said as they looked up to see thier boyfriend Jason coming down the stairs.

"Welcome home." He said with a large smile as the girls looked around confused.

"Uh what?" Lexi asked

"I sloved our problem." He said pulling them both close to him. The three of them had been together for two years but while the girls had been living together for over a year with Jason being a almost nightly visitor when he was home, the three of them didn't have a home together. 

"I'll take you on a tour." Jason said grabbing their hands and leading them though the house.

"Kitchen and living room, back though there is a room that I fiugred Britt could use as a dance studio. And then up here is the bedroom." Jason said leading them up the stairs and to the master bedroom, that had a custom bed that would be comfortable for the three of them and if Jason's daughter wanted to join them when they were there which had happened on more then one stormy night. The walls were black and red with hints of sliver. There pictures were already hung on the walls and most of the girls furtine had been moved in.

"We have a home!" Lexi said with tears in her eyes has she looped her arms around Jason's waist and Brittany done the same.

"Yes babies we do." Jason said kissing both of them