The Arranged marriage

Start from the beginning

"Wait... she doesn't know that she has black magic?!" King Night exclaimed, "No! And I would like to keep it like that." Seishin shushed him.

-MeanWhile-

N lead her through the crowd, then he took her into a room, the man that glared at her from before was there, he was standing outside a door, she heard the sound of Lucca's voice on the other side of the door.

"Hold still master Night!" A man yelled on the other side of the door, a "Never!" Followed seconds later.

The man rolled his eyes, "I see you brought the bride." He said, he looked at N and not at Raziel.

"Bride?" Raziel replied, she looked at the door, the man walked over to her. "Shut up." He said, his eyes were similar to Lucca's, he had a beard, he was in a white suit.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" Raziel replied, N stopped her from walking forward.

"Don't... Jun please." N said.

(So your name's Jun..) Raziel thought.

He scoffed, "I don't have time for this, take her to the room." He said, he waved his hand, N took Raziel to a room.

"Explain the plan to her." A whisper came from the hallway.

Raziel turned around, there were over one hundred dresses, Cassiel and Ender were standing there, waiting on her.

"Why are you here? What's the meaning of this?" Raziel demanded an answer.

"The plan." Ender said, she was hold hair straighteners and Cassiel was holding a strange item, it looked like a water hose.

After Raziel chose a dress they did her hair and makeup she looked at herself in the mirror. "Where is the bride that is going to marry Lucca?" Raziel asked, her long brown hair hung to her waist, she looked down at her feet, she was wearing glass shoes and her dress was white, it had Beautiful design on the top and it went out into a ball gown look, the bridesmaids dresses were black, it was long.

Cassiel laughed, she walked over to her, "We made a little Arrangement, this isn't a real wedding, it's more like it's a promise wedding... like an engagement." Cassiel explained.

"I see.." Raziel said, she looked over at Ender, she was at the door talking to Jun.

"Is the bride ready?" He asked, he leaned against the door and sighed, he looked into her eyes, she rolled her eyes. "Not yet, go wait with everyone else." She replied
with a go away tone.

He laughed, she had never seen that face from him, he soon returned to him normal serious face.

"Don't forget to Lock the door." He winked, she pushed him out the door and closed it loudly.

"What was that about?" Raziel asked, "He is her childhood best friend, they have inside jokes.." Cassiel said, Ender looked back, "You look beautiful Raziel." Ender said, she smiled.

"Who is going to be your maid of honor?!" King North yelled as she bursted through the door.

Raziel looked surprised, "I haven't really thought about that.." she said, she thought for a second, "Hey.. Cassiel, will you be my maid of honor?" She asked, Cassiel 's face lit up, "of course." She replied.

After 5 minutes of talking and getting ready they were ready.

(A/N: play song now)

Seishin was waiting at the front for Raziel.

Raziel took his hand, he looked over at her, "Your all grown up... your very beautiful Raziel." Seishin smiled, "thank you.." Raziel replied, then the doors opened, before everyone looked at her Seishin put a veil over her face to hide her identity.