3. mission: mission creek high

Haley's P.O.V.

It has been a few days since Davenport's Jet Wing fail. Even though he failed, he still did make a lot of money to get himself back up on his feet. Davenport had my capsule moved to my house since my bionics were no longer a secret from my parents. My parents are still a little weirded out with me having bionics, but they're trying to be as supportive as they can.

Davenport also somehow got Adam, Bree, and Chase to stop glitching while the lab was being built. The lab got done fairly quick. In fact, Davenport was leading us down there to show it to us right now. Davenport also said he had something he needed to tell me, so I was a little curious.

As we walked to the doors of the lab, Davenport kept singing, "I got a new lab! I got a new lab! I got a new lab!"

It was pretty annoying.

Bree cut him off by saying, "Woah, woah, woah. I think you mean we got a new lab?"

Davenport scoffed and said, "Excuse me. Did we pay to rebuild it?"

"Do you sleep in a glass box?" Bree said back.

Davenport just paused for a moment before saying, "We got a new lab! We got a new lab!" He began to dance, and Leo and Chase ended up dancing with him. Davenport pressed a button on his tablet and the doors opened, "And here it is."

Once the doors were completely open, my jaw dropped. The new lab was absolutely amazing. There was a lot more open space, and the colors were a lot lighter than the old lab. The floor was covered in hexagon tiles and there were three new upgraded capsules in the back. We all gasped in amazement as we walked inside.

"Guys, look at all of these upgrades. Mr. Davenport, this place is amazing!" Chase said in awe.

"Of course it is. I designed it." Davenport said cockily.

Leo gave him a look and said, "Ahem!"

Davenport looked aggravated before exclaiming, "Fine! We designed it! We! We!" Leo just smiled satisfied while Davenport just sighed annoyed.

He began to show us around the new lab with a huge grin on his face, "Upgraded capsules. BAM! Quantum processing super computer. BAM! Four dimensional combat simulator. BAM! This, my friends, is what a multimillion dollar makeover looks like."

Adam just grinned and asked, "Is there a mini fridge?"

Davenport, still grinning, said, "No."

Adam looked over at Chase and said, "I bet our real dad's lab has a mini fridge."

That's when I realized something was missing. I turned towards Leo and asked him, "Hey, where's your work station?"

He just smiled at me and grabbed the tablet. He said to us, "This way children." We all followed him over to the right side of the lab. He pressed a few buttons on the tablet, and once he was done, one of the large hexagon tiles went into the floor. When it came back up, Leo's work station was sitting on it. We all looked at it in amazement.

"The floor is compartmentalized, meaning we can store things in it. May I?" Leo asked Davenport. When Davenport nodded his head, Leo did a little dance and said, "BAM!"

We all just smiled impressed until Chase looked over and looked like he just saw Jennifer Aniston. He looked over at a device at the other end of the room and began to freak out, "Is that a nuclear magnetic resident spectrometer?!" He gasped loudly as he ran over to it. He grinned excitedly and held his hands around it, "I've never seen one in person before! It's so beautiful!"