A

On jungkook's other side he was called in from work to meet the new staff.

He literally didn't care to learn their names at this point. Everyone left as soon as they began, all they wanted to do is travel and all their assignments were horrendously done.

He doesn't get why people apply in the first place if they're not interested in the job. In gguks scenario this job is worth all the college years, he likes it. He gets to travel sometimes for some magazines And all around being a pro photojournalist was just enjoyable.

Although work is work, it wasn't as mentally draining as any other job, plus he enjoyed it and even liked a few of the other photographers.

He pulled up and greeted the clerk at the front and made his way to the meeting room.

"Jungkook just on time" his boss smiled as he saw him walk in.

"Now that everyone is here, i know we have been overworking each and one of us because the lack of staff but we finally got new recruits. Its 4 of them. Be friendly they'll be here with you soon"

While his boss left to get donuts. The 4 recruits came out.

Each with a name tag, to make it easier for the staff.

Xu Minghao,  Jung Sewoon, Kim Mingyu and Kim Taehyung.

"Oooof kook looks like you got competition now" Jenny joked.

Lisa glanced at them, they were probably all gay.

Jungkook laughed it off and shook his head. Momentarily forgetting that his college ex, his old bestfriend now works with him.

"Well isn't the world small ggukkie" Taehyung commented as he went up to him.

"You know the newbie?" Lisa asked as she looked at taehyung from top to bottom. He definitely did not look straight, he was a walking fruit.

Jungkook didn't get to reply since taehyung fired a question back.

"You know he has a boyfriend?" Taehyung asked Lisa as he noticed how close she had seated next to him.

She backed away, this time it wasn't intentional getting so close "Yeah I do fruity bastard" ( lesbian on gay crime dhsjs)

"Lisa, Jesus you can't say that." Jenny sighed as she grabbed her by the hand and took her away.

"Hyung what are you doing" jungkook sighed.

"Look I'm just doing what lil sugar and spice would do." Taehyung sighed as he sat down.

"Its not your place" jungkook replied.

"Well if i was jealous just imagine sugar sweet" taehyung said as he grabbed a snack off the table.

"She just a friend taehyung" jungkook sighed.

"Well i hope she knows that"

----
5 years with bts yall wtf, i love them so much

----5 years with bts yall wtf, i love them so much