THAT

What the fuck had happened is what Yoongi thought as he found himself wrapped up in someone's arms.

Who was holding him ?

Yoongi slowly turned around and found out it was Jimin.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully, it made Yoongi jealous.

If he was honest he didn't even sleep well last night after getting drunk. All he dreamed about was how Jungkook didnt love him, and how he wasn't enough to fight for.

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his eyes, he didn't want to cry again.

Yoongi buried his face into Jimin's chest and decided to go back to sleep.

He didn't have work today anyway so really he deserved to sleep all day to avoid his reality.

Jimin's hold on him loosened and Yoongi thought for a second that Jimin had woken up.

He didn't though so Yoongi was relived. Jimin providing him this physical warmth was really nice and he needed it too.

He knew he was mean last night but he never really learned how to express his own feelings properly. But even that just sounds like an excuse, a free pass to be an asshole.

Yoongi shook his head as if to dispel all these thoughts flooding in, as if a break up was not enough to feel shitty, his thoughts tormented him.

A couple of tears rolled down and Yoongi was shocked he was crying again. Last night he cried for hours that his eyes were hurting and dried out by the time he went to sleep. But here he was, a fresh set of tears raining down on his cheeks and wetting Jimins shirt.

Yoongi closed his eyes and did his best to dispel all his thoughts away. He needed to rest for now and if he continued crying he would wake up Jimin.

And if Jimin woke up they probably would stop cuddling and Yoongi didn't want that to happen.

Before going to sleep Yoongi whispered "Thank you" to Jimin.

Whether he heard or not it didn't matter.

Jimin was here for him, and that was all that mattered for now.

He was not completely alone. He had Jimin.

Jimin who is sweet, kind and funny.
He won't heal his broken heart and he probably won't make it any easier but it was reassuring to know that Jimin had his back whether it was literally as they cuddled or figuratively.

He could count on Jimin.

-
Holy shit its been a year since the last update. If anyone is still here, hi what's up?! I can't belive bts is gonna enlist rip