A

Jimin felt deprived and like he was going through a withdrawal of the legs.

Jimin was missing the pale legs so much and he only got to see them for a few seconds before they were covered by some sweatpants.

He wanted to see them again but he wasn't enough of a creep to have taken photos of yoongi's legs before all of this.

Yoongi said the usual "shit" and started to walk over to his room. When Suddenly he stopped in his tracks.

"You know jimin fuck this" Yoongi said as he started to walk towards Jimin

"I was here before you and for fucks sakes I can't be comfortable in my house? What type of Bullshit is that?" Yoongi scoffed with a pout as they were now a few inches away.

"I'm sorry , I totally understand. I've been meaning to apologize I was just jealous and I really don't mind seeing you like this" Jimin replied. Unaware he said he was jealous.

"Jealous ??" Yoongi questioned now with a smile.

Shitshithshit ran through jimins head as he started to come up with a lie.

"I was jealous that you get to do it and I can't" Jimin replied. Immediately regretting what he said.

"Really? Then go ahead and do it I don't mind" Yoongi shrugged and started to back away.

Jimin let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair, which yoongi saw and made him blush a bit at the hot sight.

To stop his heart beating for his roommate he decided to pants Jimin.

Worst decision of yoongi's life.
Jimin thighs were gloriously tanned and well let's not mention of how big his bulge looked.

"Sorry I was trying to be funny, I'll be at my room " Yoongi awkwardly laughed as he rushed towards his room.

His heart was pounding against his chest and was full on blushing for someone that's wasn't his boyfriend. Which made him worry.