TOP

Yoongi laid down on his bed as he texted with Jungkook about his day. Leaving pantsing Jimin out of it.

He recalled those thick tan thighs and just imagining about how Jimin's crotch would feel inside him made him shiver.

Of course he didn't want to cheat, but he couldn't deny that he was turned on. He now realised that Jimin is really hot. Like oh my god daddy-fuck-me-please, hot. But so was Jungkook.

Trying to get rid of those bad thoughts he decided to leave the house and go surprise Jungkook at his work.

"Hey is Jungkook here?" Yoongi asked the front desk. Slightly tipping toeing since the desk was tall and he hardly could see the person on the other side.

"Yoongi-ah!" Joon waved at him.

"Oh Joon!" Yoongi smiled as he turned towards him and started walking in his direction. Totally forgetting about the person in the front desk.

"are you here to see your bunny boyfriend?" Joon smiled.

Yoongi blushed as he nodded.

"Aish you guys are my favorite couple, He's here in his office" Joon said as he pointed down the corridor.

"Okay thanks " Yoongi gummy smiled.

They said goodbye and Yoongi walked into Jungkook's office. To find him with another coworker.

"Oh yoongi?" Jungkook spotted him quickly.

"Hi" Yoongi smiled with a blush on his face. He didn't expect Jungkook to have company so he didn't mentally prepare himself to talk or be with strangers.

"Lalisa this is my boyfriend yoongi" Jungkook happily smiled as he brought Yoongi into a side hug.

"Ah so he's the lucky man"
Lalisa smiled before she introduced herself. "I'm Lalisa, you guys make such a cute couple!" She gushed.

But there was something about how she said it that made Yoongi uncomfortable and brought Jungkook closer to him.

Jugnkook didn't notice his boyfriends tugging or his coworkers slightly annoyed tone.

Which he simply replied a "Thank you." With a smile.

"Well catch ya later alligator " Lalisa sighed as she left his office.
They really looked happy together.
She needed to open her eyes and see other possibilities, maybe.... like...   Jennie... was she single ???