JIMIN

" Who are you texting?" Yoongi asked as he came out fully dressed.

"No one" jungkook replied as he sat up and saw Yoongi.

"Okay well I'm leaving for work now"  yoongi sighed.

"Ill take you to work" Jungkook said as he stood up.

"See you later hyung" Jimin smiled as he waved the couple off.

Yoongi nodded and walked out with Jungkook.

"So do you know want to tell me how you him?" Yoongi asked.

"We went to college together" Jungkook sighed as he opened the door for yoongi.

"And?" Yoongi replied, raising his eyebrow to make him finish the sentence.

"We dated. We broke up. I moved on and thank fucking god i met you. And he has moved on aswell i mean he slept with jimin so.." Jungkook said as he started driving to the hospital yoongi worked at.

Yoongi sighed "ok whatever, and I'm guessing you never told me because you didn't want to revisit bad memories?"

"Theyre not bad memories." Jungkook pointed out.

Becuase they weren't. He and Taehyung had slowly fallen in love throughout college and the only reason they broke up was because of taehyung's parents. Tae had to go away and long distance would hurt both of them too much.

It wasn't like taehyung was an asshole and cheated on him. No, he was sweet and goofy. And really fun to be around.

He honestly wanted to wait but it hurt him. To have a hopeless love, to never move on and to be stuck in the past, it would too much to deal with.

So Jungkook moved on.
As painful the heartbreak he had, he found himself a pale shorty that would keep him company, write songs with, and make him happy. Now he even calls him his.

If anyone was the bad guy it would Jungkook, not taehyung.