BE

Jimin couldn't help it, he really couldn't help feeling jealous and having his mood turn sour.

But can you blame him ?
Seeing the person you like so much to the point it's not even a simple crush but being love struck by them and for them show off what their lover did to them? Of course his mood turned sour.

"Here" said Jimin clearly pissed off as he put yoongi's bowl of cereal down in the table.

Yoongi catched the mood change so he tried to see why his mood changed so suddenly. "What ? What happened? Why are you an angry Mochi right now?" Yoongi asked as he shoved a spoonful into a his mouth.

"Don't call me mochi" replied Jimin as he quickly finished eating his cereal.

"Okay but what got you so pissed off ?" Yoongi replied

"Nothing okay, can you just put some god damn pants for once? Like do you have the need to wear only briefs ? Fyi I don't want too see the display" Jimin as he left kitchen and went back to his room.

The older sighed and gloomy finished his cereal. Honestly although jungkook was always there when he needed him. He wanted some other type of company.

He worried about losing Jimin and decided that the younger had a reasonable point.

So that's where home changed.

Everytime Jimin came back to the dorm yoongi would rush to his room and put some sweatpants on.

Yoongi always mumbled a "shit" as he ran towards his room. And a "sorry" when he came back with sweatpants.

And neither of them liked this change.