BE

"Oh that's great! The more the merrier" Jimin lied through his teeth.

He didn't need to hear jungkook and yoongi late at night, he didn't need to see yoongi so in love with someone who wasn't him.

Yoongi facepalmed.
Sure he wasn't super straighfoward with the younger but
He technically told Jimin to move out.

And he could live with that excuse until jungkook brought it again.

"Anyways I wanted to clear something up yoongi, I'm not really jealous of you just being in your briefs. I just had a bad day that day and I took it out on you and then I lied about it. I'm sorry" Jimin frowned.

Yoongi nodded before he said anything.

"It's okay, I mean it's not okay that you took it out on me, but I feel you about bad days. So it's okay." Yoongi smiled as he leaned in and wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso.

"Thanks hyung" Jimin smiled as he leaned into the touch. He looked at yoongi, the person that managed to make Jimin fall in love with him in a short period of time.

Thanks to the hug their faces were awfully close. Easily giving an opportunity for a kiss that Jimin has been craving from the older. But for now they stared at eachother eyes.

Yoongi was holding onto the gaze, even as his cheeks flushed at the proximity and his brain told him to look away. But he was stubborn and wanted To prove himself that he didn't like like Jimin to break up with Jungkook.

That his racing heartbeat was a normal reaction to seeing a man in briefs.

To prove that he wasn't catching feelings for his roommate.
Although it wasn't quite working.

Jimin on the other hand. He was just debating whether he should risk it and lean in and kiss his beautiful roommate.
To feel his pink lips against his.

To finally kiss the one he has fallen for.

××
Everything just seems to come back and bite me in ass
Sisgh