TO

Jimin woke up to yoongi's laughter.

Yup he could recognize it. Which wasn't so bad. He got up and walked out to see jungkook tickling yoongi on the couch.

"Stop I'm going to die" Yoongi panted through his laughs.

"Only if you kiss me" jungkook replied with a bright smile.

Yoongi nodded and wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and brought him down to meet his lips.

Which Jimin saw, with jealousy burning in his gut and deeply wishing he was jungkook.

Since they were on the couch he openedly asked the couple making out on the couch about his friends.

"Um so where's jin and hoseok"

"Holy shit Jimin wtf" jungkook cursed as he broke the kiss. Making yoongi whine.

"They're in my room, when we woke up they were on the floor so we told em to go to my bed" Yoongi sighed as he explained.

Seeing his roomate being so whiny was cute and kinda sexy but it infuriated him that he was only like this for jungkook.

"Oh" Jimin replied curtly and started to make cereal.

As he made his cereal he heard the couples conversation.

"Don't leave."

"Trust me, I don't want to either baby."

"I hate you."

"No you don't, now kiss me goodbye my faithful wife."

"Shut up."

....

"One more kiss?"

"No, leave."

Jimin turned around to see yoongi sticking his tounge out at jungkook who just laughed and waved goodbye.

"Chimchim baby you made me cereal too right ?" Yoongi smiled as he wrapped his hands around jimins waist.

"Hyung stop being lazy" Jimin replied with a slight blush that the other didn't notice.

"But it's my natural habitat" Yoongi replied

"Fineee ill do it if you go away" Jimin gave in.

"Jiminie I thank the Lord everyday for you" Yoongi laughed as he let go of him and made his way to the kitchen table.

Not to his suprise yoongs was in boxers.

But what did suprise him was the bright pink hickies that decorated yoongi's thighs.