ALWAYS

"Did he really ?" Yoongi bursted out laughing

Before jungkook said 'shh' so the trio wouldn't wake up

Hearing yoongi laugh made Jimin relax. When he heard jungkook telling him what he asked him he was scared how yoongi would react.

"I think he asked you that becuase somehow we got in a conversation about his ass and he said it was big but I said I've never seen him becyase I only see my boyfriend" Yoongi explained

Which kinda made Jimin blush hearing it out loud.

"Anyways thank you for taking me shopping love" Yoongi smiled and pecked jungkook's cheek.

"Hmm that's not my name" jungkook played around

"Thank you kookie"

"Who's is kookie?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Thanks jungkook"

"Jungcock who ?

"Jeon jungkook thanks for the stuff"

"Hmm did you forget my name?" Jungkook asked pretending to be pensive

"No" Yoongi replied Blantly. Before murmuring it at least 10 more times..

"Yes say it" jungkook smirked. As he watched his hyung slowly get flustered by the second.

"No" Yoongi replied more shyly this time.

"Well I guess I'll leave" jungkook said as he turned around and slowly started to walk towards the door. Of course he wasn't really going to leave but he wanted to hear yoongi calling him daddy.

He was pretty sure Jimin had woken up some how and he wanted to make a statement.

And even if Jimin wasn't awake. Hearing yoongi calling him daddy wasn't cringy at all. Instead it was hot as fuck and even cute.

Yoongi groaned and quickly grabbed his wrist before he took another step towards the door.

"Daddy, please stay" Yoongi said quietly with blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Anything for my babyboy" jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth.

Jimin was dead and done.
The word coming out of yoongi's mouth, made him suddenly start having a daddy kink.

<------------------------------------------------------>
Wowza were already at 200 reads. Yaya! Guess I just had to add the bottom yoongi tag cx I really appreciate your comments so pls comment and vote! And while I update this feel free to read my other stories.