HE

Lalisa left and shut herself in her office

Her bestfriend soon came in, noticing her mood.

"What's wrong? Did prince charming piss you off ?" Jennie asked as sat on Lisa's desk.

"Not him, his boyfriend. " Lalisa scoffed as she thought about the short man.

"Oh so you met him ?" Jennie smiled. She had met him before and honestly she liked him. He was cute and soft but also sassy and funny.

" Sure he's cute but I'm cuter." Admitted.

Jennie scoffed. That's exactly what she thinks. She's cuter then jungkook but look at Lisa paying attention to a man rather than her.

"Well whatever I gotta get back to work" Jennie said as she got off and walked out.
-
"So baby did you miss me?" Jungkook asked as yoongi played with jungkook's spinny chair.

"Yeah, the apartment felt weird." yoongi said as he stopped spinning himself, Feeling dizzy.

"Oh Jimin, Yeah now that you brought up. I think you should get another roomate."  Jungkook replied. As he made Yoongi get off the chair so jungkook could sit. And yoongi sit on his lap.

"Babe another roommate? I can't afford the rent on my own and I already got used to jimin you know. Plus finding a roommate takes forever." Yoongi whined.

"Well what if I told you, I'll be your roommate? If you're ready I'll move in. We can be together, and this way we take another step in our relationship and be together. Also we can easily pay the rent. Its a win win"

"Babe, yes. oh my god yes!" yoongi leaned in planted a wet kiss on jungkook's lips. Not a single thought about jimin crossing his mind.

Until he went back home to find the other drinking coffee and waiting for him as if he was rebellious teen.

----
Yoonkook and yoonmin hurt me. They're both so adorable my heart is  all mush.