IS

"What a morning huh?" Yoongi sighed.

"Yeah" jungkook nodded.

"Well I'm sorry i was grumpy earlier today, specifically on your day off. To make it up to you after i get out we can do something. " yoongi smiled and gave jungkook a quick kiss in his lips.

"I love you" jungkook smiled

"I love you too" yoongi said as he started stepping out of the car.

"Don't get too caught up, just enjoy saving people lives ok?" Jungkook said.

"I'm just a nurse you goof" yoongi rolled his eyes but smiled brightly.

"Mm see you later cutie" jungkook replied and started to drive off.

Yoongi happily sighed and saw as jungkook left.

"OH DID YOU HAVE A SPECIAL NIGHT YESTERDAY!"  His coworker Daniel laughed as he catched up with the shorter.

"Stop acting like I've never seen you and ong naked in a call room." Yoongi replied. "Plus my sex life isn't your concern, and couple can totally sleep over with out having sex dany boy"

"Hey that was one time" Daniel tried to defend himself.

"Yeah, no. I saw you guys last tuesday too" yoongi shaked his head.

"Shit i thought that was jihoon, i was about to apologize to him for that."

"Wait which jihoon? Park?" Yoongi asked. Park jihoon and yoongi looked nothing a like it must have been -

"Lee. Yup tiny dude" Daniel smiled.

"You're going to end up dead for saying that. He's going to beat you with his guitar." Yoongi laughed as he made their way to hospital.

"Id like to see him try, i have like 3 friends that play guitar aswell so it will be the battle of the guitars." daniel laughed imagining his friends sewoon, daehwi and jaehwan fighting jihoon with their guitars.

"Guitars are too expensive for that" lee jihoon himself said as he quickly sent daniel a smirk.

"I was about to say that " yoongi agreed with jihoon. Making jihoon smile that at least there was another reasonable person there with him.

"But yeah call me tiny one more time ill tell my friend minghao to beat your ass " jihoon threatened.

"Yeah well my hyung sungwoon knows taekwondo" Daniel retorted back.

Jihoon started laughing and walked away leaving daniel scared.

"Fuck,ok I'm probably dead" daniel said as he cowered behind yoongi.

"This morning doesn't seem to end" yoongi said as he clocked in and put on his white robe on.