When you see him Don

Donatello

You and Donnie have been chatting for a couple of weeks now and have become pretty close internet friends. You enjoy nerding out about pretty much anything, but favorite topic is ofcourse science. Speaking of science it would be much easier to comunicate if you could show and talk to eachother. Luckily technology has given you the perfect solution.

:P4r4d0x
hey Donnie how about we video chat for a change?
I got some awesome stuff I'd like to show you.

5h3115h0ck:
I dont know if that is such a good idea.

:P4r4d0x
aaaww, why?

5h3115h0ck:
The camera broke! I'm indecent!
I got a bed head and am in my Pj's! Also my room is a mess!

:P4r4d0x
hahaha you just used every excuse at the same time. Im sure you're fine.

[Video calling from P4r4d0x]

"Oh dear. Whatdoido I can't just ignore her! " In a panic Donnie accepts the call.

"Heya, am i coming through alright?" You wave.

On Donatello screen, the most beautiful young woman he's ever seen sat in a weelchair. Her soft voice waving through the speakers. He doesn't even think about turning off the camera or covering it up with something to hide his identity, all he can do is stare.

"Impressive costume, what is it?"

"S not a costume, I'm a turtle. "Donnie mumbles before realizing that would have been a perfect excuse. "I- i mean yes! costume! Definitely a costume! I'm absolutely not a turtle. It- It would be waaay too silly for s-something like teenage mutant ninja turtles to exist haha..ha." he rubs the back of his head awkwardly.

"Oh wow, you're a ninja? That's so exiting. Sometimes wish I could do a fight sport, but it'd be kinda dificult, since, yknow, missing a leg." She just holds up her prostetic leg in front of the camera. "So I've recently made some wicked upgrades for-"

"W-wait, no reaction to me being a mutant turtle?"

She giggles. Her smile is beautiful. "No reaction to me being a cyborg? Besides I thought you said you wern't one."

Donnie facepalms. "I'm such an idiot."

"I have an idea, how about we meet at my place sometime and we can figure out this identity crisis you've got going on together."

Donnie can't help but blush. "T-then would you like to help with some of the projects I've told you about? I can bring a few."

"Absolutely!" You spend hours talking about your respective projects and planning when you were going to meet up in real life.