When you meet-Leo

Leonardo

"Sweetie, can you walk the dog tonight?" Your mother calls from downstairs.

"Sure, no problem mom!" You call back before readying yourself to go into the cold night air. Even though you don't live in the best neighbourhood, you were never afraid to walk at night. It might have something to do with your dog, a very protective german shepard called Misty.

You soon find yourself enjoying a quiet evening in the local park, letting Misty off her leash to run to her hearts content. For a moment you contemplate sitting down on the damp grass, but soon scratch that thought when you hear voices at the same entrance to the park you used.

"Hahaha! We got a big haul tonigt boys! The boss will be pleased." You heard one of them say before they become visible in the street lights. They look like street thugs, five of them.

"Yeah! Hey check out the hottie over there!" The men pick up their speed and before you could think about running they have you surrounded.

"Hey there cutie, wanna have a good time?"

Ew, gross. Can't crooks come up with better lines? "Aah've been having a pretty swell time before you pricks showed up so no. Leave me alone." You say firmly, glaring at the guy who asked you.

"Ahw, cmon. We don't want to hurt a pretty little thing like you." Another one said while slinging their arm around your shoulders. Okay time for a little panic. What to do what to do. Right! Fierce and loyal dog! You give a hard wistle and Misty jumps out of the bushes and comes barreling towards you. She wastes no time catching onto your distress and like a hound from hell decends on one of the thugs, fangs bared, drooling and barking like she's crazy. 'Good, ' You think. 'The barking will attract attention. Hopefully. '

Of course you never could have imagined just who's attention it caught. Above in a tree, hidden in the shadows of the leaves, a pair of blue eyes pierce the night.