When you meet Don

Donatello

Donatello is trying to hack into Dr. Stockman's database from the lair. He's having trouble getting past the firewalls when a text box suddenly pops up on his screen with a message.

:P4r4d0x 
Greetings my fellow hacker, having some trouble I see.

5h3ll5h0ck:
How did you find me and get passed my security??

:P4r4d0x

Coincidentally tried hacking @ the same time, followed the signal back. Might want to do something about that, if i can find it someone else could as well.

Also try running this [[hacking program]] to bypass the Stock-tech's security.

It worked for me :3

After scanning the program for possible viruses and finding none, Donnie runs it and sure enough the firewalls he was struggeling with fall away one by one.

5h3115h0ck:

The program worked! Thank you! But why are you helping me?

:P4r4d0x

Lets just say I have some personal issues with this particular tech company.

I figured two hackers can bring in a little more... Chaos.

5h3115h0ck:

Okaaay.. That sounds mildly foreboding. You arn't thinking of using any aquired information for unsavory purposes I hope? Because I won't have a choice but to stop you if you do.

:P4r4d0x

I could ask you the same.

But I'm only looking to use any of this on stock teck and hopefully hinder Stockman himself, if I get the chance to that is.

So do you want to team up?

Donatello turns the propesition around in his head for a moment. 'It would certainly be advantageous to team up, especially with a hacker that can apparently hack into my computers. This hacker could help me get in faster and help me find the information I need.. But should I trust this "Paradox " caracter? Hmmm I might not have a choice if they decide to turn on me and boot me out of Stockman's system.. Besides, curiousity has always been my best and worst trait.'

5h3115h0ck:
Can you get me into the lower levels?

:P4r4d0x 
Two tickets to deep codes, all aboard the train is now leaving :3