When you see him Leo

Leonardo

Leonardo is sitting in a tree in a small park. He's taking a short break from patrol to admire the moonlight shining through the leaves. Just when he decides to continue his patrol he sees a dog running over the field, followed by a lady. He decides to wait and stay hidden until they move on. Barely a few minutes pass and Leo is contemplating making a break for it anyway since he's pretty sure that dog knows he's up there, when a group of purlpe dragons enter the park and make a beeline for the young woman standing only a few meters away.
'Now what could they want with that lady?' Leonardo thinks, watching the group surround her. He reaches for his katana when one of the crooks slings an arm around the lady's shoulder and a flash of fear crosses her face. 'I've seen enough of this.' But the look dissapears when she gives a sharp whisle and the dog jumps into action. 'Well.. distractions in my favor are always welcome...Show time.' Leonardo thinks before jumping out of the tree, making a perfect landing on one of the unoccupied crooks, sending him to the ground.

"Five against one, the purple dragons sink lower every time I come across you. Only cowards with no honor would intimidate a defencless lady on her own." He lectures while taking out the small gang, who stand no chance and soon give up and run, the dog still barking and nipping at their heels for good measure.

Leo clears his throat from the shadows to alert the young lady to his presence.

"Are you alright miss?" He barely finishes his sentence when her dog comes running back to stand protectivly in front of their presumed owner, growling threateningly in his direction. He moves silently through the bushes.

"Aah'm nawt hurt. Thanks ta Misty ayn' you running those thugs off. So thank you." She says a little warrily in the direction of the shadows where Leo was just a moment ago.

"You are welcome. It's-" Leo wanted to say more but was suddenly tackeled by the dog and fell out of his cover. He blames his instinct to stay hidden for retreating into his shell.

~~~~~~~~

A turtle shell. Misty just tackled a big ass turtle shell to the ground. And are those-are those flipping katana's on the shell. First thugs now this? This night can't get weirder.

"Could you please-ah! Please call your dog off, I'm not going to hurt you." A muffled voice echoed from inside of the shell. Whoa, is the person who saved you inside that shell? Does he use it as like a shield?

You snap your fingers "Misty, heel." And like the good doggo she is runs back and sits next to you. In the blink of an eye the shell moves and you can make out green skin and a blue bandana before the person dissapears into the night.

You quickly walk home with a million questions racing through your head, most of them focust on your mystery savior.

The next day you find a piece of paper on your nightstand. 'Its best if you don't tell anyone what you've seen last night. Also please be more careful, the streets arn't safe after dark.'