Chapter 8: The Land of the Free

Start from the beginning

Annabelle was unusually quiet.

I frowned, "Are you okay, Annie? Did I hurt you?"

She grabbed both sides of my face and gave me a peck on the forehead. "No, I'm just tired, that's all."

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to me. Her big blue eyes would not break contact with my icy gray ones, and she kept running her hand up and down the side of my body, finally tugging at my shirt to signal me that she wanted it off.
I slipped my shirt off as she ran a finger from my chest to the rim of my pajama shorts, sliding her hand in between my shorts and my underwear.
My breath caught when she reached my sensitive zone, and she gave me a mischievous smirk. Before I knew it, she was on top of me, kissing me furiously and running her hand up and down my weak spot. I moaned softly as she kissed my neck and touched me on top of my underwear, the feeling of the fabric making it strangely pleasurable.

"Aren't you afraid your parents will find us like this?" I said between breaths.

"They're asleep by now, and you'd probably hear them coming from across the hall."

I bit my lips to keep myself from moaning, and then managed to say, "Not as distracted as I am now."

She kissed her way over to my ear and whispered, "Do you want to be even more distracted?"

Before I could ask her what she meant by that, she was kissing her way down south, lingering over my chest, and then continuing until she had reached the rim of my underwear. She ran both hands up and down my thighs and then pulled my underwear down in one swift motion.

Before I could finish saying "Are you sure you want to do that?", her lips had made contact with my weak spot, and it came out more like, "Are you sur-- Oh god!"

She had made it clear that she wasn't going to stop, so I closed my eyes and savored the moment, and it was definetly satisfying.

Anna's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face, recalling the events of the night before. Stella had returned the favor after I went down on her, and it was evident that she'd had hundreds of years of practice. I didn't last very long at all.
I sighed and went to hug her, but when I turned to the side to wrap my arms around her, she was gone. I then noticed her sleeping, fully clothed, on the mattress that my parents had laid down for her on the floor. She was probably just paranoid about my parents finding us half naked with our arms around each other, which would probably be a little hard to explain.

I made my way over to her, and gave her a peck on the cheek. She looked so beautiful as she slept that it was almost unreal. She looked out of place in my room, but a god-like creature sleeping on the floor of a human teenager's room was bound to look strange. After marveling at her beauty for a while, I made my way downstairs, where my dad was making breakfast as my mom chatted with a friend on the phone, telling her how excited she was that her daughter was home, and that she had brought a beautiful British friend with her.

Then she turned to me and said, "Annabelle! Yes, she's awake, you can put your daughter on the phone now," and she handed me the phone.

I had to hold the phone away from my ear because of the screech that my best friend emitted as she screamed, "ANNABELLE! YOU'RE BACK!"

Turns out my mother had been talking to Angie's mom, and Angie was now shrieking at  me on the phone, asking me what Europe was like and If I had met any hot guys.

"Actually," I said, "There's something I need to talk to you about."

"So you did meet a hot guy?" she said, "Oh my god, you cheated on Gabe, didn't you!"