Chapter 18: Ready for a Bloodbath

Stella's POV:

I woke up to something being placed on my thighs. I would have freaked out and hit someone hard had I not heard Annabelle's sweet thoughts; Oh god, I hope Paulo taught me how to do this right. I hope she likes it. I've never made anything with blood in it, it looks kinda nasty. Let me wake her up.

I giggled without opening my eyes and said, "I'm up," but then I caught the smell and I bolted upright.

She jumped a bit, "Nightmares?"

"No," I looked at the plate she placed on my lap, "Annie is that your blood all over these pancakes?"

"Yeah, it doesn't look so nasty if you picture it as cranberry sauce."

I couldn't help but laugh at how fast she thought and said things when she was nervous, "I don't think blood is nasty, Annabelle. I just don't want you hurting yourself to bring me breakfast in bed, which is so sweet of you by the way."

"It's okay, he drew it with a needle," she said, and then she showed me the small mark that was already bruising.

I beckoned her over to sit beside me and grabbed her arm when she did, licking the wound closed. The bruise faded away after the tiny lesion healed. The act must have aroused her because I could smell her siren blood rushing to certain places.

Smiling naughtily, I moved the plate away and pulled her on top of me in one quick motion.

"Do you like how my tongue feels on your skin?" I whispered into her ear and suppressed a chuckle when I felt her body shudder.

"Stella, the pancakes, you-I... I made them for you. Eat them," she could barely contain her lust, but I admired her effort so I got up and tried her pancakes.

"These are really good, Annie. Is this chocolate I taste?"

"Yeah, I made my mom's chocolate-chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries and..."

I smiled when she trailed off, "Your blood. Don't do that again they would have tasted fine without it."

"It's okay Stella, I don't mind needles."

"I know you don't, I just don't want you hurting yourself over anything... Ever."

When I was done eating my breakfast, I pulled her on top of me for a second breakfast. I explored her mouth with my tongue, starting at the lips, slowly working my way in. She kissed me back without protest, and I saw that as a green light to switch so I was on top of her. I started kissing my way down her body, unbuttoning her blouse and jeans when my mouth needed more skin to kiss and suck on. I licked the spot above her hipbone that always made her moan, but I didn't hear anything so I looked up. She was covering her mouth and her eyes were shut.

I moved so I was speaking into her neck, "You know, it's a little late for you to be getting nervous around me."

Pushing her hand away from her mouth, I kissed her neck and down to her breast where I bit the fabric of her bra as I unlatched it. This caused a sensual moan to escape her, and I smirked triumphantly, licking her breasts and then working my way down to the rim of her panties.

Before I took them off, she said "Stella, about getting hurt over—" but I kissed her sweet spot again, and the sentence finished a soft squeal.

I chuckled against her skin and continued working my way down.

I didn't let the poor girl go until she came five times and was exhausted, her chest heaving up and down frantically. I lied down beside her with a smug grin on my face, and then she tried to kiss me with the intention of doing the exact same thing I did, but I stopped her, telling her she should rest first. She simply nodded so I wrapped my arm around her warm body and pulled her closer to me.