Chapter 4: Tainted Love

Hey guys, I decided to do something different with this chapter, so part of it will be in Stella's point of view! I thought you guys might want to know what's going on in that pretty little head of hers.

As always, your votes/comments are greatly appreciated and I hope you enjoy the story :)

** Btw, I found an actor that looks more like Jace. I know i said Jace was played by Mathias Lauridsen, but Colton Haynes looks more like how I pictured him. I included a picture of the two, so just imagine a mixture of those two hotties, and then make him even hotter, and that's Jace :)

Enjoy!

Like in the first chapter, the part between the asterisks (***) is a little heated, so skip it if you don't like that.

---------------------------------------------------

Stella's P.O.V.

I was lying in bed with my swimsuit on when Annabelle walked out of the bathroom. The look on her face when she saw me in my little black bikini was priceless, she was blinking hard as if she thought I was a mirage, and her mouth was hanging open.

She looked so damn cute, I just wanted to eat her up, and not like vampires do, or in the perverted way. Okay, maybe a little in the perverted way.

I stood up and twirled around, "Do you like it?" I asked, referring to my swimsuit.

I resisted the urge to laugh because she just stood there with her mouth open so I walked over to her and put my hand under her chin, closing her mouth.

"I'll take that as a yes," I said before kissing her softly and running my hands through her back.

Pulling back, I let my eyes linger on her lips before I checked every inch of her perfect body out, "I like yours too," I winked at her and noticed her cheeks take on a light pink shade before walking over to the bed to grab the towels.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

I turned to her with a mischievous grin, "Indoor pool. It will take my brother forever to find us there because it drowns out the smell. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to try some... stuff," I held back the urge to laugh when I saw the look on her face.

She gulped, "Stuff?"

I gave her a suggestive smile which made her cheeks turn bright pink, and she shivered a little. Teasing her was way too easy, I shouldn't do that to the poor girl, but it was just too fun.

"Yes, stuff," I closed the space between us, resisting the urge to bolt over there in an inhuman speed and have my way with her. The mouthwatering smell of her blood wasn't helping.

I ran a finger down her arm, raising goosebumps on her skin, then leaned in for a quick kiss, and handed her a towel.

"Don't worry," I said with my face still so close to hers that my lips brushed against hers as I spoke, "It'll be fun, now come on."

I took her hand and smiled at the warmth it gave me. It wasn't just the warmth of a human hand, it was a warmth that coursed over my whole body and made me feel at ease.

I led her out the door and then to the elevator, taking her down to the first floor.

She gasped when the elevator doors opened to reveal our indoor pool area. Yeah, I guessed it would be a sight for her. There were two pools directly in front of us, one was higher than the other and they were connected by a waterfall. There was a bar in the upper pool and four hot tubs, one on each side of both pools.

The rest of the place was amazing, at least to the human eye, it was made to look like paradise after all.

The ceiling was made of glass so you could see the sky, and there were palm trees and tropical flowers all over the place, there were even a few parrots and other colorful birds flying around, and a synthetic pond filled with swans that had a gazebo in the middle of it far off to our left.