Introduction Blurb

Evada Genesis, or Eve as what her family and Adamson call her, was the only child of her father's mistress; her mother. Though she had a complete family, she never knew her parent's secret.

Unfortunately, her mother suddenly died of a certain condition. It is believed that this condition runs in their blood, an unfortunate inheritance it is. Now, in her age of seventeen, she already experiences the symptoms and took a toll of it. The doctors tried to save her but with no avail since it's an inherited condition and Eve has a low immunity system.

Not wanting to wait for her imminent death, Eve decided to drive through the night in the dark streets. It was raining hard and she cries her agony, making her vision blur even more. Though everything her eyes reach morphed in a hazy sight, one thing was standing right in the middle of her path. It was as if Eve's eyes turned into camera lens that her sight focused on the man standing under the rain and blocking her route in a firm stance. Shock and panic took her over completely and she swerved sideways only to crash into the trees.

Raven, a demidemon and a reaper on a mission, was initially about to reap another doomed soul. However, to his calm surprise, the said soul is the "Third Genesis".

••

If you think that this book is your usual cliché story, I promise you that it's not. The on-making novel you are about to read was now only on Wattpad by a teen under the pseudonym 'in•the•running' over a period of who knows what.

Please don't copy my work, I've really work hard for this, given that English isn't my first language in the first place.

If you notice that someone's copying my work, please inform me as soon as possible so we can manage it right away.

Anyways, this is my second book. I would not be ashamed of my first (unfinished, and abandoned). I admit, that was shit. But I promised myself that I won't change any of its content nor delete the whole book itself because that was part of my growing in literature.

However, last school year, me being always a scriptwriter in our class helped a lot. And now, as I do another story, I hope you enjoy reading it, commenting on it by sharing your thoughts, and sharing it to your fellow beloved bookworms.

P. S. PLEASE. DON'T. COPY. MY. WORK. IF YOU'RE AN AUTHOR, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO GET YOUR STORY BEING STOLEN. CREATE YOUR OWN. LOVE YOUR OWN. YOU SURE HAVE A TALENT. YOU JUST NEED TO FIND IT INSIDE YOURSELF, NOT IN SOMEONE ELSE'S LABORED WORK. I MEAN IT.

- in•the•running