Chapter44: The Unexpected Mates

OMG! sO SORRY.! Very sorry guys! Please forgive me for not uploading in like.. a century? hehe. It's just that Im so busy with school, my research, basketball and stuffs. You guys just dont know how much I missed writing here in wattpad. I missed all my friends here.

I'm able to upload right now because Im absent from school coz Im injured. got a sprained ankle :( I got it from basketball. Soyeah.. This chapter is dedicated for all of you guys. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 44 UNEXPECTED MATES

 The Volterra castle transformed into a grand scarlet fairytale-like castle. 

Well, there's a ball.

A celebration Master Aro granted us because of the retreat and change of plans of the war from the 146 newborn vampires. 

It's good because now, I don't have to worry about my family. The whole Volturi coven including my Father, cousins, my little Marco and my mate Jasper.

What joy!!! :)

I was inside our room looking on my reflection on the mirror. The emerald green gown Jane had given me looked so perfect on me. Showing all my curves. I was wearing my silver stiletto heels Alice had bought me and my lips were painted with ruby red lipstick. My eyes were black. It was because Im thirsty and stlill hasnt feed on human's blood. But I can handle myself. Im pretty much a strong Volturi vampire.

A knock on the door and I instantly knew it was my naughty cousin, Heroine.

" Bella? Can I come in? "

" Sure Darling. "

She opened my door and then.. here it goes!

" Bella Hale! You are so damn beautiful! "

" And so are you cousin. Please stop flattering me. "

" Haha. So you're flattered. "

" Excuse me? Who wouldnt be? " 

I was so preoccupied with Heroine when Jasper just popped beside me.

" I didnt feel you ."

" Thats becuase you're busy chatting with Heroine. "

" Sorry love. " And Jasper gave me one lingering kiss.

" Okay. OKay. haha. So uhm.. guys, I'll see you in the pavilion. "

Heroine scampered away leaving dust after her feet.

Jasper twirled me around and he laughed.

" I recalled that day Demetri and I went for you. " Jasper whispered and gave me a quick kiss.

" Yeah. Me too. Same day I was shocked with the truth that YOU are actually my mate. And not Edward! " 

" Oh baby . Im so glad we're holding forever in our hands. And we're so blessed to have Marco. It's a rare gift for vampire couples. :)) "

" Yes. "

Jasper leaned in closer and gave me a magical hug.

RRRRRRRRRRRINGGGG!

" Hello? Yes.. ALice?"

" Stop the lovey dovey session sister. Get your butts down here. "

" All right. Just a sec. bye. "

CLik.

" Let's go Sweetie. " I smiled at my husband and he smirked.

" OKay let's go. I know.. You will be the most gorgeous vampire tonight. " Jasper joked.

I shook my head and in just fifteen seconds we were already rubbing elbows with our fellow Volturi. Complimenting each other, now and then.

I was talking with COnrad and Dad when everyone in the pavilion hushed.

I looked to the entrance and what I saw made me speechless. Hey! Even vampires get speechless ! :))

Master Aro was walking hand in hand with my sadistic adorable best friend Jane!?!

Aro was looking..undeniably HOT in his all black tux. His long hair was braided and jane was dressed in a blue silk gown making her look like an angel.

" Good Evening everyone! " 

All bowed down to him including me.

" mAster you look great. " I complimented. He just chuckled.

Marcus and Caius followed after the two.

Both of them wearing Black tux also.

" I know all of you were surprised that I'm escorting Little Jane.  "

Aro smiled. Everyone was focusing on him.

I would like to announce that my brother Marcus here, has found out something.

Marcus stepped in front of Aro and cleared his throat. 

" I would like to inform everyone. That Jane Volturi will be marrying none other than..  her mate. Of course. " MArcus stopped and laughed.

All of us joined in but wondered.

" Who is her mate by the way?" Edward, in his white suit, asked. His velvet voice slashing the cold air .

" As you all know, My gift is relationship identification. And from the start, Sulpicia and Aro had been mates. But since 1900, Everytime I see Sulpicia with Aro..there's no more attachment. SO I figured out..they were one of the victims of being FALSE MATES. Like Edward and Bella, Jasper and ALice used to be.,

We coughed in our place but MArcus continued.

" Little Jane here.. is such a sweet child. Fourteen yrs old. Loving adorable, sadistic but loyal to the highest extent. Ever since I have been observing her. Watching her with who will be her mate. And I was just told by my gut, my gift. That the man I had been suspecting to be her mate was really her mate. Aro never knew all of this for I was a great blocker of my memories and thought whenever he touches me. (chuckles.) And so..just last night. I'm 101 percent sure."

" COme one! Straight to the point! " Alec groaned with a grin on his handsome face.

" Jane is the true mate of your MAster Aro. "

EVERYONE IN THE ROOM GASPED. THEIR EYES WIDE WITH SHOCK. BUT EVENTUALLY, EVERYONE LAUGHED, WHOOPED, CHEERED AND CLAPPED THEIR HANDS.

" And as for me, I knew it all along . " I whispered to JAne and she smiled.

Aro turned Jane's face in his direction and gave her a loving kiss.

" Let's begin the celebration! " Aro announced.

We clapped and cheered again. Two strong arms snaked on my waist and when I looked up I was looking straight in to the eyes of my True mate, Jasper Hale VOlturi. :)

****

So guys! how was it? hehe :)) please comment vote and fan. mua. luvyah! :*