Chapter24: We Are Going To Win- Sari Volturi

Chapter 24

" Jasper, what about our wedding? " I asked softly my voice ringing like bells. There's an edge of sadness in my angelic, musical voice.

" We have to postpone it, I think, for the war. " Jasper replied to me sadly.

" Yeah okay. " 

My phone in my pocket started vibrating so I fished it out and hit the accept call button. It was Alice.

" Bella! " She sounded frantic.

" Hi Alice. We have to postone the wedding. "

" Yeah I know. We're on our way to Volterra now. We're helping in the war. Stupid Russian new borns! "

" Thank the gods. The leader  of the coven, is it a male or a female? "

" It's a female Bella. Her name is..  Alyana. "

" ALright Alice. She's just a girl. Okay. See you soon. Be careful. "

" Why the rush? "

" We have to prepare for the war. I'l call you guys later, okay? "

" Okay." 

" Bye. "

When I returned my phone in my pocket, Jasper was staring at me.

" They are coming. " I informed him.

He gave me a slight nod as we entered The Arena. Jane and Alec were hand in hand, both of them have fierce determined expressions on their faces. You could have mistaken them for being a couple. But they are'nt. They're twins. Demetri, Felix, Afton, Santiago, and Corin were talking in hushed voices. I can hear what they were sayin but I didnt pay attention to it.

I thought about the war. The Cullens fighting with us to death. And also other covens. I hope everything would turn out okay. 

Jasper's lips brushed against my cheek and looked at him.

" Don't worry. We'll be okay Bella. " 

" I know, Jazz. "

Our locked gazed were tore apart when little, fourteen year old sadistic Jane approached us in the corner of the Arena. She had a very dangerous charming smile on her full lips.

" Bella. " She uttered.

" Yes, Jane? "

" Nothing. It's just that.. are you reaady for the war? "

" Yeah."

" Oh well, then let's get to work. "

Jasper ruffled my hair and spoke.

" Yeah, let's go Bella. "

Alec with his black cloak strutted towards us, Felix and Corin following behind him.

" Jasper, Aro said Bella should train for her fire manipulating abilties together with me and Jane. Now. And Jasper, since you have participated in the Southern Vampire War, help Felix and Demetri. "  Alec said.

" Okay Alec. " I nodded at him and grinned.

" I will help Alec. "Jasper promised.

Jane tugged at my hands and Alec put his hand on my shoulder. Jasper winked at me and leaned in for a quick, sweet kiss. Then we proceeded at the West Tower. 

When we arrived there, there were two other Volturi members  standing with their backs on us. One is a girl and the other is a boy. From what I have rememberes, the girl's name is Sari and the boy's name is Landon. Sari was twenty six and Landon, thirty four. the two of them were cousins and they were changed way back in the 1880's. Both of them don't have special gifts. They were not part of the higher council for they sometimes fail to do the Master's order. The reason, I have been told by Caius that they were still here because Aro and his brothers don't want to the Volturi's member to decrease. 

" WHy are you here? " Alec demanded in a furious tone.

Sari rounded on him and glared.

" Master Aro sent us here to be look outs on the arrival of the other covens. " Landon growled. His voice was deep. Like Demetri's but Demetri's was more sexy.

" You don't need to be harsh. " JAne said in her innocent voice. And the next thing I knew, Landon was kneeling on the floor, and he was screaming in pain. He silenced for a moment adn Sari screamed next.

" Sister! " Alec exclaimed. JAne broke the eye contact and Sari went silent.

" Brother? "

" Stop it. We have to train Bella. And so ourselves. " 

Jane glanced at me and laughed. I laughed too. 

" Jane! YOu're really sadistic! " I commented but she just smirked.

Sari and LAndon were now glowering on the three of us. They were furious but they can't start a fight with us three. Especially me. Because one flick of my finger and they all burn to hell.

I held out my palm and blue flames erupted from it. I put on a sneer on my face and looked up to Jane and Alec.

" Let's burn some vampire's ass. '' I whispered.

Jane nodded and Alec smiled at me.

We all set to work and we trained and trained and trained. Hours had passed and by the time we were finished as ALec called out for dissmissal, Jane grunted. She want to train me some more. And I enjoyed training with her. Sari and Landon were just there by the window looking out for the arrival of the covens whom will fight with us duirng the war.

I had just finished setting a vampire dummy on fire when Corin burst inside the West Tower. He had a slight crack on his face. Sari and Landon didnt even turn around. So determined to get their job done without any failures.

" Corin? What happened on your face? " I asked.

" I got it from Jasper. " HE smirked. Not mad. Okay, so there was no problem. Good.

I smiled at him and little Jane went over to him.

" What's the matter Corin? "

" The RussiAN New born Army has sent a letter just now. The coven leader's gender is still unknown. " Corin trailed off when I waved my hand.

" The Coven leader is a female. HEr name is Alyana. "

" How did you know Bella? '' Alec asked.

" Alice told me. "

" Alright. So..she's just a girl. What did the letter say? " Jane said in a bored voice.

" It said that they will come here in three days. " Corin said.

''Just that? " I blurted out.

" No. It also said that the war will take place inside the castle. At midnight. " 

" What?! tHAT'S insane! " Jane complained but she hushed when Alec pulled her in a hug.

Sari and Landon were now listening to us. Both of them looked worried too. 

" I will leave now. I have to go to Jasper. We still have to train some more. " Corin said.

" Okay. " I muttered.

Corin swept one more glance inside the West Tower and he disappeared from the doors.

Alec, Jane, Sari, Landon and me exchanged glances. 

Out of the blue, Sari voiced out.

" We are going to win. " Sari was serious. I only realized she was beautiful. Of course, all vampires were beautiful but Sari's beauty was different. 

" Yes we are. " Jane replied at her, she had a smirk on her angelic face.

Landon nodded respectfully at me and Alec commanded us to get to work again and train for victory.