41 ;LAST CHAPTER;

(a/n don't worry you'll get lots of chapters before I leave for the camping trip for the sequel which will be shorter but I'm so excited and I'm so sorry that I'm ending it please stick around💛💙❤️❤️💓)

"Everything packed Ryan?" Brendon asked grabbing his bag. Ryan nodded as he picked up his notebook from his bedside table. "Great, give me your bag." Ryan handed Brendon his bag. "And meet me tonight at eleven, at the park. Ok?"

"Ok."

Ryan stared at his clock for two hours. Not wanting to miss when 10:47 hit.

As soon at 10:47 hit he quickly jumped out of bed and walked to his closet. He grabbed his shoes and socks. He also grabbed Brendon's hoodie that was in his closet.

As quickly and quietly as Ryan could he slipped on his socks, shoes, and Brendon's hoodie. He grabbed his phone and stuffed it in his pocket as he quietly walked down the stairs to the front door.

Ryan caught a glimpse of the clock on the stove that read: 10:50. Ryan not so quietly threw open the front door and calmly walked down his lawn.

The Park was only four blocks away so he would be there any time soon. Ryan saw his breath in front of him. It was cold, and all he had was a hoodie. Then everything hit him:

I'm leaving my house forever.

I can't speak Greek.

Do I love Brendon that much?

Yes.

Ryan put his hands to his head closing his eyes. Which was stupid as he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk. Someone came up behind him, he heard their footsteps. They put their hand on Ryans back.

"Hey baby."

"Brendon," Ryan rolled onto his back to see Brendon standing with a slightly slanted smirk on his face. "Hi." Ryan reached his hand out for Brendon. Brendon grasped it and helped him to his feet brushing him off.

"You ready?" Brendon asked. Ryan swallowed all the spit in his mouth and hesitantly nodded.

Ryan and Brendon stood waiting for the bus at 11:35pm. The bus would be there in seven minutes, so hopefully they wouldn't have to wait in the cold anymore.

Brendon had given Ryan his jacket and scarf so Ryan could be warmer. Which Ryan was still blushing about.

"I see it." Brendon stated clutching onto his backpack straps. Ryan looked down the road and he too saw the bus coming their way. Ryan picked up his bag and exhaled. "You ok?" Brendon asked. Ryan nodded right as the bus pulled up and Brendon stepped on handing putting in two dollars and fifty cents. "You coming?"

Then, Ryan Ross stepped on the bus.

And that's what left them at the airport standing in front of the doors both looking at the stars in the dark night sky.

"Ry?" Brendon mumbled grabbing Ryans hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Yeah?" Ryan responded, neither of them tearing their vision from the beautiful stars.

"We're at rock bottom."

A/N
So yeah it's done
PLEASE DONT REMOVE FROM YOUR LIBRARY MORE INFORMATION ON THE SEQUEL AND THE CHARACTER ASK
so real quick my math teacher told me I could have a popsicle bc I couldn't have the pie that ppl at math team got (bc I'm gluten free) and then I forgot about it until there was like three minutes left of lunch so long story short I didn't get one :/
Also my crush patted my back like five times in PE and it made me really stressed
But yes this is the last chapter
Guess what the sequels gonna be called ;)
Also I have a Greek keyboard and I know how to write and read Greek just not speak it so nothing is gonna be from google translate in the sequel so I'm really excited:)
Umm we go camping on Tuesday to Friday and so I will update as much as I need to before then and tell y'all what happened on the camping trip
Oh this kid was late to class so my friend who calls me g said 'oh let's all turn around' so we all turned our chairs and got our English teacher to go to the back of the room and none of us turned around when he walked in and he just sat down and faced the back it was really funny
•Song Suggestion•: Build God Then We'll Talk by Panic! At The Disco
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~