12

"W-what do you mean?" Ryan asked biting his lip.

"Oh come on!" Beth slapped his shoulder. "Like no one knowing that you're gay." She blushed a little.

"Beth, I'm not in the closet." Ryan said looking her straight in her eyes.

"Ry, you know," Beth sat down on Ryans bed. "Mickey always told me: 'you know that boyfriend of yours is gay'. And I never believed her," Beth laughed a little and pushed some of her purple hair behind her ear. "And then I looked over everything and really thought, wow I've been such a jerk. And it's not that you're not into me because I'm me, but it's because I'm a girl." Beth smiled and put her hands out. "So Ry, I really did like you. But I know that this isn't what you want." Beth smiled and got up.

"B-Bethany!" Ryan grabbed her arm. "Please don't leave me." Ryan said tears falling down. No he didn't like her but this couldn't get out. "Please this cant get out!" Ryan started sobbing.

"Ry it's ok. I won't tell anyone, I promise." And with that Beth leaned down and kissed Ryans lips quickly.

"S-so are you b-breaking up with m-me?" Ryan hiccuped. Beth just nodded and pushed her hair behind her ears.

"You know how you always wanted me to cut my hair because it would get in your way?" Ryan nodded and she smiled. "I'm going to get it cut, bye Ry." Beth smiled and waved.

Now Ryan wasn't crying because they broke up. He heard her say bye to his parents. He was crying because she knew he was gay.

"Are you ok?" And now Ethan was opening the door.

"Y-yeah." Ethan walked in and closed his door.

"Do you want me to get mommy?" Ryan buried his face in his pillow but nodded. Ethan threw the door open and ran down the hall. Soon enough Ryans mom came rushing in her eyes wide.

"What happened?" She came and sat down next to the crying Ryan lying on his bed.

"B-Beth broke u-up with m-m-me." Ryan hiccuped.

"Oh honey," Ryans mom sat there for the next four hours hugging and rubbing her crying sons back.

A/N
Thank you for 1k!!💙💙💙
Oh heck one down, one to go Heck
So today was pretty great I re dyed my hair but only the ends so it's kinda ombré and it's really cool and I actually really like it
Sooo yeah I hope y'all like this book so far :)
•Song Suggestion•: Thriller by Fall Out Boy
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~