25

Brendon's POV warning: mentions on Tyler's death

"Soooo tell me about this boy." Josh said smirking as he leaned back. Brendon sighed resting his chin on his hand.

"Well, his names Ryan. And well we kissed once.." Brendon blushed laughing a little.

"What was it like?" Josh asked running his hand through his bright red hair.

"I'm not really sure..he's the reason I'm here though." Brendon said coughing. "We were both drunk and I kissed him. I haven't been able to talk to him since." Brendon sighed.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Josh sat up and put his hand on Brendon's thigh.

"I think I'm going to ask him out." Brendon's shoulders shook as he said this.

"Good for you. I wish I would have done that with my Ty." Josh sighed and looked up to the sky. "Sometimes I think he wanted it.."

"How so?" Brendon asked looking at Josh who was still looking at the sky.

"He always told me he wanted to die. He said he could never be happy, so I guess I did him a favor. But I'll be with him again in four months." Josh smiled. But Brendon frowned and leaned towards him. He placed his lips to Joshs cheek.

"I hope you two are very happy together." Brendon said feeling a tear fall down his cheek.

"Me too." Josh said just above a whisper. "Bren?"

"Yes?" Both of them were whispering now.

"I-I'm scared." Josh started to sob holding his wrists to his eyes. "I don't wanna go! I don't wanna die!" Josh cried into Brendon's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Josh." Brendon said patting his back before grabbing his jumpsuit and pulling him closer.

Both of the boys were in need of someone. Someone who understood. And both of them had problems, but soon enough they would both get to be with the love of their lives.

A/N
This chapter made me so sad to write oh heck
I found a bunch of my old notebooks and read them and geezzzzzz
I didn't really do much today bc it's Sunday
Also this book isn't going to be very much longer I know it's like chapter 25...but it was only supposed to go to 21 sooo Oof
•Song Suggestion•: This Is How I Disappear by My Chemical Romance
Any of you still up for that Joshler Fic?
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~