33

Love is a really messed up thing.

You can love someone platonically.

Or romantically.

And Ryan definitely loved Brendon. But they just started dating there was no way he was going to say it yet.

Ryan then saw something he thought he'd never see. It was Beth, but instead of her normal long purple hair going to her butt it was just above her shoulders. One side was shaved, and she had a lip ring.

"B-Beth?" Ryan asked. Beth smiled and pulled Mickey with her.

"Hi Ry, what's up?" She asked as if the last time they saw each other she didn't break up with him.

"I l-like your hair." He said. Beth smiled.

"Thank you!" And with that she waved him goodbye and continued laughing with Mickey.

Ryan started walking still watching them walk off. Then he collided with someone. He fell on top of them putting his hands out before hitting his head on the other persons.

When Ryan saw who it was he smiled.

Under him was a smiling Brendon.

"H-hi." Ryan scrambled to push himself off of Brendon before anyone saw.

"Hi." Brendon smirked wrapping his arms around Ryans waist keeping him down.

A memory occurred to Ryan in that moment. He quickly leaned down kissing Brendon's chin. Not that he could remember he had ever made the first move on Brendon.

"Meet me at my house after school." Brendon nodded still smirking. Ryan quickly pushed himself off of Brendon and brushed himself off and hurried off to class.

Ryan had just set his backpack down when there was a knock at the door. He quickly hurried out his room.

"I got it!" Ryan yelled hoping none of his family would answer the door. Ryan swung the door open and saw Brendon standing with his hands behind his back.

"Hi." Brendon said smiling. Ryan grabbed his arm pulling him into his house and up the stairs to his room. "So," Brendon sat dow on Ryans bed. "Why am I here?"

"I have something for you." Ryan heard the shake in his voice.

"Oh, ok." Brendon smiled. Ryan took a deep breath turning around and walked to his closet. He opened it and moved some clothing around feeling for the guitar. Once he felt it he picked it up taking another breath before turning around.

"I know how much this meant to you-" Brendon got up from Ryans bed without saying anything and ran up grabbing the guitar and setting it on the ground. He grabbed Ryans neck and pushed his lips to Ryans. Ryan gasped but soon relaxed and put his hands on Brendon's hips unaware of his dad standing in the door way with his arms crossed over his chest.

A/N
Ok idk this happens bc I have anxiety I start to think I don't like something or I don't ship something and it happened awhile ago with a different Ryden book and idk I feel like my writing skills went down and idk what's wrong but like idk I feel like my writing skills could be better so I think I'm gonna try to make more detailed chapters and take more time on them but no I'm not going to stop updating this it's fine.
So today in drama we had a party and it was actually really fun but after that we all had a sugar crash and were super tired and this kid who sits in the front in math fell asleep and had to be woken up by the math teacher it was pretty great
And the party was actually really fun we listened to 80s music which I liked lol
And then we had a piñata and I didn't want to do it but people started cheering for me and then I hit it pretty good lol
Then my crush ruined the whole thing bc he knocked it off the string and he was right after me lol
Then we played capture the flag which was less fun but still kinda fun I guess??
I had such a bad sugar crash and no one ate their lunch in my class today bc we had so much candy
Also what would you like the schedule of my Joshler Fic to be updated on?
Please let me know!
I asked to use the bathroom in study hall and pretty such fell asleep on the toilet and banged my head on the wall and woke up now idk how long I was out for lol
•Song Suggestion•: Nightmares by All Time Low
Also my dance is this Friday Oof
Also I feel like my commenting back has been really bad I'm sorry!!
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~