26

Brendon's POV

Today was the day.

Brendon was free, even though it was just three days. Three days can feel like a lot longer when you're in jail.

"Ready Urie?" One of the women police officer said opening Brendon's cell. Brendon nodded holding his striped long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans to his chest.

"When can I get changed?" Brendon asked.

"Once you get to office." She said pointing down the long hallway.

"Ok." Brendon said. "Oh can I say goodbye to a certain inmate who has a death sentence?" Brendon asked batting his eyelashes.

"Who?"

"Josh...er..I never got his last name." Brendon said bitting his lip. "Josh, red hair." Brendon said pointing to his head.

"I'll bring him to the office. Meet us there." She said. Brendon nodded and started to speed walk down the halls.

"Have someone to pick you up kid?" The woman at the front desk asked.

"Uh no." Brendon hung his head.

"We can get a police officer to drive you home. Or to school, what is Tuesday?" Brendon nodded.

"That would be great thank you." Brendon nodded smiling. She nodded dialing a few numbers on her phone before placing it to her ear.

"Bren?" Brendon turned around and saw Josh standing in cuffs.

"Bye Josh." Brendon ran up and hugged Josh. Josh's cuffs kept him from hugging Brendon back. Brendon didn't care, he balled his fists taking the fabric of Josh's jumpsuit with them. "You two will be very happy ok?" Brendon said trying not to choke on his tears.

"Ok." Josh said tears falling down his own cheeks. "Do me a favor?" Brendon nodded. "Wipe that tear off my cheek." Brendon raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Tyler always told me that I should be strong. And if I cried so would he." Josh nodded more tears falling. "I want to think that he hasn't cried sense that day." Josh muttered his lips turning up. Not in a smile but in a twisted, painful, smirk. "I killed him." Josh cried and before Brendon could wipe the tears off his cheeks they took him away.

"JOSH!" Brendon cried reaching his hand out.

"BRENDON!" Brendon heard Josh scream.

Brendon sat down on the floor and started sobbing.

"Thank y-you." Brendon said clutching his clothes to his chest. They dropped him off at school.

"Don't get into trouble." Brendon nodded as he waved them off.

Brendon approached the school taking in a deep breath.

You got this Brendon..

Brendon took a deep breath before opening the school doors and seeing no one in the halls. He looked at his watch and saw that fourth period had just started.

Brendon marched off straight out to the field. Yes he was still in his orange jumpsuit, yes he hadn't showered in four days. Yes he was tired. Yes he had just been crying, but he needed to say hi to Ryan.

"B-Brendon." The coach called out his voice cracking. Everyone in the team turned to look at Brendon approaching the team quickly.

Ryan was the last to turn around and when he did he was met face to face with Brendon Urie.

A/N
Wow two updates...
Idk I felt like updating it again bc I'm so excited
But yeah
•Song Suggestion•: Better Than Me by The Brobecks
Honestly y'all just go listen to The Brobecks they are such a good band geez
So guess what's gonna happen please
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~