37

Ryan jumped away from Brendon. Brendon looked towards his closed door in shock.

"My parents weren't supposed to be home until six." Brendon said looking at his watch. "It's four."

Ryan felt his heart stop as there was soon footsteps coming towards Brendon's room. Brendon quickly got up and checked and saw that his door was locked before grabbing Ryans wrist and pulling him into the closet.

"I love you." Brendon whispered. Ryan quickly kissed his cheek before slamming the closet door closed. Ryan knew what was happening. He knew it would happen after this.

Please god no

He's not that crazy?

Then there was banging on the door. And yelling. And Ryan knew who was yelling.

His dad.

Ryan put his wrist to his forehead.

"What's wrong?" Brendon whispered so softly hardly Ryan could hear him.

"My dad. It's my dad." Ryan said shaking his head. That was it, his dads crazy. He broke into Brendon's house just to find Ryan. And probably beat him again.

"Wait r-really?" Brendon asked as the color in his face drained.

"Yeah." Ryan said pulling his knees to his chest. Brendon put his head on the closet wall. He closed his eyes putting a hand on Ryans knee.

Maybe ten minutes pasted before Ryans dad left. Ryan felt Brendon's grip on his knee become looser. But they waited maybe another three minutes before opening the closet door.

Ryan crawled out and laid on the floor. He knew what was awaiting him once he got home. And he didn't want to go home just to prove the point.

Brendon crawled on top of Ryan and leaned down kissing his lips. Ryan smiled, then kissed him back softly.

Brendon pulled away and stood up offering a hand out to Ryan. Ryan took it and stood up. Brendon brought Ryan into his chest.

"I'm giving you a ride to tonight's soccer game." Ryan nodded. "Last one." Ryan sighed.

"Yeah." Ryan replied wrapping his arms around Brendon so his hands went up Brendon's back and his hands rested on his shoulders.

"Maybe your dad was drunk?" Brendon suggested trying to shake the feeling.

"He probably was. But still, I don't know wha went through his mind to think that was-even ok." Ryan sighed aggressively.

"It's ok," Brendon whispered in my ear. "He's not the best boy."

A/N
So yeah that's kinda unbelievable but Ryans dad was super drunk so he came looking for Ryan and they know the Uries bc Church so yeah this chapter sucked but whatever I'm sorry

So today we had it school concert and things actually went better then I thought
Harry Potter was a little rough but it still kinda sounded ok??
Today in drama we had to do a presentation but with only like still pictures and I laughed when I was narrating bc it said: 'knifed open the wolf' bc our group did little red ridding hood idk if this makes and sense but I gave myself a one for narration and my crush wasn't in the room and he gave me a five like wortttt??!?
Ummm also panic!s new song??? YES I LOVBVBEEEEE
I can't really think of anything fun that happened today oops
•Song Suggestion•: High Hopes by Panic! At The Disco
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~