29

Brendon's POV

Come on,

Brendon took a deep breath shrugging off his jacket.

"B!!" Brendon smiled as Harlow ran towards him hugging him. Brendon smiled and hugged her back he smiled and buried his head in her shoulder. "Where were you?" She cried pulling back before pressing her lips to Brendon's.

Brendon pulled away smiling. He did love her, but he also loves Ryan.

"I was in jail." Brendon said. Harlow's smile fell.

"W-what?"

"Listen, we need to talk." Harlow's cheeks became red. But not from being flustered, she was mad.

"Continue,"

"I've been keeping a secret from you." Brendon said biting his lip.

"Which is?" She was so unamused.

"Harlow I do love you, but I also love boys."

"So you're like bi?" Harlow asked shrugging her shoulders.

"No, I-I love this one boy." Harlow looked at him, her eyes were the size of the moon (a/n that joke is so over used).

"Why are you d-dating me?" Harlow asked her chest rising and falling while she spoke.

"Let me explain! I didn't know what to do ok?" Brendon said holding his hands up.

"I love you Brendon Urie, I do. But if you love someone else, be happy." Harlow said. She hadn't shed a single tear. She was stronger than Brendon on many levels. One being emotional, two being physical.

"Harlow," Harlow kissed his cheek before walking away.

"Go get Ryan." She said turning her head around flipping her hair.

Brendon didn't need to be told twice.

A/N
Oof it's getting real
So real quick yesterday I burped really loudly in history like REALLY loudly and everyone looked at me and my history teacher even stopped teaching to look at me and then resumed
Also I think I'm gonna wear a dress to the dance on Friday but last years was so terrible
But we don't talk about that anyways
Idk I'm gonna try on some jeans tomorrow I think and idk I don't like jeans but I wanna try them??
But yeah
•Song Suggestion•: Blood On My Hands by The Used
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~