38

a/n this fanfic is almost over for real but I have a Fic planned so let me know if you would stay it's Ryden

Brendon pulled up in front of the school. Ryan took a deep breath, he pulled down the mirror from the ceiling (a/n it's late and I can't remember what it's called).

He looked at his face, his cheeks were red and tear stained, his eyes were red and puffy, his black eye still getting worse and his cheek still bruised, and his soccer jersey was covered in grass stains.

"You ready?" Brendon asked. Ryan jumped only slightly at the sudden noise.

"I guess." Ryan shrugged closing the mirror. He opened his door and stepped out smelling the fresh air.

"Love you." Brendon said kissing Ryans head. Ryan blushed but continued towards the field.

Once he game had started Ryan sat on the bench. He kept untying and then tying his cleats again.

When Brendon ran by Ryan he flashed him a smile. Ryan blushed but smiled back.

Ryan only took one glance up to the stands to see only his mom and brother. He saw Beth a few bleachers up. Sitting next to Mickey of corse.

Mickey had recently done this makeover thing with Beth. She had bleach blonde hair with red on the very tips of her hair. She had yellow sundress on with black converses and black lipstick and her eyebrows were filled in black.

Ryan sighed and looked back at the game. He saw Brendon with the ball, and then he scored. Ryan smiled as one of his teammates: Pete ran over meaning he was off being benched.

"You're up Ross!" Pete yelled out of breath. Ryan smiled and ran to get in the game.

Through the whole game he was never passed to. Even when he waved his arms, his friends didn't even have the chance to pass to him as he was always being guarded. Sure Ryan was a good player but not this good.

Why was everyone blocking him?

"Ross!" Ryan turned around and saw Gerard kick the soccer ball to him. Ryan was able to get around the other team and score.

He was the winning shot, Brendon came over and jumped into his arms kissing him quickly.

Maybe things are looking up...

A/N
Hey everyone so this book is gonna be over soon I'm sorry ik
But I do have a Fic planned and yes it is Ryden bc I guess that's all I write🤦🏽‍♀️
Umm so today in drama we had to preform and some ppl were missing so this one kid had to work with a main character being gone so he used a puppet and it was actually really funny and that was one of times I wish I could use my phone in school bc it was so funny
I can't think of anything else that happened today but I'm going shopping tomorrow and I'm really excited
Uhhh let me think...
I probably have to do my presentation in front of my class but I had a panic attack just doing it in front of my mom and my brother geez
•Song Suggestion•: Don't Try by Gerard Way
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~