18

warning: underage drinking

Ryan definitely wouldn't remember this in the morning. His vision was blurred he could only make out one voice, which was Brendon's.

"A-are you joking?" Ryan asked placing three fingers to his lips. Brendon chuckled and shook his head.

"Of corse not. Why would I joookkkkkeeeeee?" Brendon asked tripping over his own feet.

You would think some police officer would come and arrest all of us for underage drinking in a park. Well no one really knew about this park, or would care to check it.

"But Brenin." Ryan slurred and fell into Brendon's chest. "Who would like me?" Ryan threw his arm in the air. "After allllll Beth broke up with me!" Ryan giggled. "And she doesn't love me." Ryan turned to face Brendon.

"You broke up?" Brendon asked. Ryan smiled and snorted nodding. "I'm sorry." Ryan leaned into Brendon but ended up spilling his drink all over Brendon's shirt.

"Oh NO!" Ryan exclaimed dropping his cup. "I didn't m-mean to!" Ryan shook his head.

"It's ok!" Brendon laughed and hugged Ryan getting the beer all over him as well. "Well it's ok! Because now we can-" Brendon didn't even wait to finish his sentence. In his drunk phase he launched forward and grabbed Ryans shoulders pressing his lips to Ryans.

Ryan gasped his eyes wide open. Brendon didn't pull away for move his lips, both of their lips were just kinda, there.

Once Brendon did pull away his face lit up.

"Brendon..." Ryan started smiling. But Brendon didn't smile. His face fell as his fingers reached his lips. Brendon's face turned white as he turned away from Ryan and started running.

A/N
Oh heck things just got real!
So I know I said I wanted to start a kik fic soon but how many of you would read a Joshler fanfic?
Bc I got a really good idea for a Joshler one so please let me know if you would read it :)
So yeah I hope y'all enjoyed
•Song Suggestion•: Serve The Servants by Nirvana
Oo we got a new car today and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet so yeah
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~