27

Standing next to someone who you kissed and who hasn't returned any calls is a hard thing to do.

Everything clicked in Ryans brain right as Brendon leaned forward.

Brendon launched himself at Ryan and wrapped his arms around Ryans shoulders. Ryan didn't know what was happening until Brendon fell on top of him.

Brendon unwrapped his arms from Ryan looking down at him. Ryan didn't know what he was doing, he grabbed the back of Brendon's neck and pulled him back down.

Brendon leaned forward and brought his lips to Ryans. Ryan closed his eyes feeling Brendon's lips on his. Ryan gasped and leaned up on his elbows supporting his weight.

Brendon draped his arms over Ryans shoulders not taking his lips off of Ryans. Neither of them wanted to let this moment end.

Ryan finally pulled back, only slightly still very close to Brendon's face.

"I'm so sorry." Brendon mumbled a tear falling down his cheek.

"What happened Brendon?" Ryan whispered. Ryan looked away from Brendon to see his team staring at them. Mouths hung open, eyes bugged out, everyone was frozen.

Brendon finally got off of Ryan and pulled him up. Brendon brushed off Ryans back, making sure there was no grass.

"F-four laps b-boys." The coach was the first one to speak. Ryan looked away from Brendon and saw the coach still standing there frozen.

One by one the team started to leave and start their laps. Brendon and Ryan stood still.

"Brendon?" Ryan whispered. Brendon turned to him.

"Yeah?" Brendon grabbed Ryans hand and brushed a piece of hair out of his face. Ryan leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"W-wh-"

"GET RUNNING!" Ryan and Brendon both jumped. The coach had never yelled like that.

Brendon let go of Ryans hand and started running.

A/N
So yeah I'm working on that Joshler Fic
I got 600 extra minutes music practice log bc my advisory was able to sing a song is a different language and yeah :)
Also I started sobbing in science bc I made a joke and I thought it was really funny it was: 'that skeleton we made is pretty EGGxalent.."😏 get it? EGG?!??
Anyways I thought it was funny
And I can't really think of anything interesting that happened today but we're getting a party in drama which is exciting:)
Also we got minutes taken off that party bc two kids started wrestling on the floor 🤦🏽‍♀️
•Song Suggestion•: I Need To Know by Sleeping With Sirens
Sorry for not update yesterday (I was sick)
Also yeah I'm gonna try to write less about my crush bc idk
Anyways

~enjoy killjoys~