10

Ryans eyes fluttered Shut as he heard his dads boots start to walk from the front door to the kitchen. 

"George s-shoes o-off-" now he screwed his eyes shut once his mom shut her mouth. He didn't know what was but he knew something bad was happening.

"George." Ryan slowly opened his eyes and turned around in his chair. Ryans eyes widened and a shameful blush spread across his cheek. "What's this?" Ryan tried to speak but his words got caught in his throat.

"It's m-my friends." Ryans voice cracked when he said 'my'.

"Sure." He threw it on the table making it slide across the table. "You're grounded." Ryan looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." Of corse. The one time Ryan forgets to hid his playboy magazine his dad finds it. Yeah, maybe Ryan likes boys, not girls.

"You should be." Ryan looked down at his lap. "Come here." Ryan looked up to see the magazine back in his dads hands and s match box in the other. Ryan quietly got up and followed his dad outside. "What's your favorite page?" Ryan frowned but didn't move. "If you don't move I'll make you." And with that Ryan grabbed the magazine and flipped to a page that had the corner folded down. It was a photo of a blonde tan guy in a bathing suit on the beach. Probably the most wholesome photo in there. Ryan smiled at the photo but quickly erased that smile off his face. "Burn it."

Ryan knew that's what he was getting into. Ryan could just get another one from Beth's house. Yes, Ryan had stole them from his girlfriend.

Ryan grabbed the match book and quickly lit it. He placed the burning match on the paper watching the beautiful guys face burn up.

That's how hot you are

Ryan thought trying to make himself feel better.

"I can't believe you would have such a thing." Ryan nodded.

"It's not mine." Ryan pushed and pushed. 'It's my mine'. It technically was Beth's but she never knew Ryan took it.

"Ryan, lying makes everything worse. Look where it got your mother." He laughed at that. He laughed. Ryan felt sick and quickly pushed past his father and rushed inside ignoring his mother who was trying to comfort him.

He ran straight to the bathroom that was (not conveniently) right next to Ethan's room. Ryan ran into the bathroom and threw the door closer and threw up missing the toilet by a little. Ryan couldn't care enough right now to clean it up.

"Why me." Ryan put his hands in his hair and started crying.

A/N
I KNOW PLAYBOY IS NORMALLY GIRLS JUST PRETEND IDK IM 13 IF THERES ONE FOR BOYS LEAVE ME ALONE
my carpool sucks he's so rude to me and told me today that my friend (who calls me g) hates it when I cry in drama bc I out things back in the play and like I can't help it that I get panic attacks
So that really hurt
Also my crush is in the same play as me and touched my back to get me to go on stage and I was so scared that I smelled around him bc he was being so nice to me and talking to me and I was scared I smelled ahhh
Also today in advisory my advisor left the room for a moment and my crush walked up behind me and I didn't notice I knew he stopped I just didn't know why and he pOPPED AND HECKING BAG BEHIND MY HEAD so I yelled at him but I also laughed and he gave me sofia pen when I just asked for it and looked at him lol
Also we had to get computers from the math room and a 6 grade class was in there and Sofia just goes: "I have fake blood on my hand" and then we grabbed our computers and left hehe
•Song Suggestion•: Mister Sinister by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME
anyways

~enjoy killjoys~